Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I'm Mike Tomlin, this is what I do...

Bookmark and Share

If I'm Mike Tomlin, this is what I do...

1. Take over play-calling duties from Bruce Arians for the rest of the season.
    2. Force Dick LeBeau to call more man-coverage schemes.
    3. Slap Ben upside the head and tell him to get rid of the ball at all costs, even if he has to throw it away.
    4. Make everybody report to practice on Mondays until they win consecutive games.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Put Leftwich in, BEN IS DONE!! He's not seeing the field right, he's just done!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    3. Slap Ben upside the head and tell him to get rid of the ball at all costs, even if he has to throw it away.
    4. Make everybody report to practice on Mondays until they win consecutive games.
    Tomlin looks lost as a HC....I don't want him at all calling the offensive plays....I agree Arians is an idiot....But let the WR's coach call the plays...Mike Tomlin has no experience coaching offense at the college or NFL level.....

LeBeu won't call more man coverage schemes....He has ran it his way for a long time....Plus it has worked for the most part....Can't blame the defense when the offense can do nothing.....

Ben is a ****ing idiot right now...100 million dollar man needs to play better....

I like the practice idea but it won't happen...lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben is just not right at all; he's not seeing the field, he's holding onto the ball way too long, he's not making good reads..the dude is just not doing anything right now.

1. I'm developing some reservations about Mike Tomlin now, but it can't be any worse if he calls the plays on offense.
    2. If Dick LeBeau hasn't realized that his zones are being picked apart by everybody, including a rookie QB tonight, then maybe he has nothing left.
    3. If the motorcycle wreck has slowed Ben's mind down, then we'll have to eat his contract eventually.
    4. Our offense doesn't deserve a day off.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben is gun shy if nothing else; he's not using the hot read at all and he's not making good decisions. He's beaten up, injured, his line sucks, the play calling sucks..it's coming apart at the seems. This team hasn't stopped the bleeding since last week and it's getting progressively worse.

1. I'm developing some reservations about Mike Tomlin now, but it can't be any worse if he calls the plays on offense.
    2. If Dick LeBeau hasn't realized that his zones are being picked apart by everybody, including a rookie QB tonight, then maybe he has nothing left.
    3. If the motorcycle wreck has slowed Ben's mind down, then we'll have to eat his contract eventually.
    4. Our offense doesn't deserve a day off.
    I had some reservations at first and thought that we would eventually work ourselves out of this. But after having the same enormous problem (o-line) for over a year, I'm really starting to wonder. I'm almost sad to say it, but I agree with you, SOMETHING needs to change.

Erm, Mike Tomlin is a defensive coach.

And whoever said replace Ben with Leftwhich...wow. You honestly think Leftwhich would be the better option? If I wasn't really tired, I would give you a mini scouting report on Lefty. Ben is your franchise. For better or worse.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Leftwich or Dixon is not the answer right now.. Ben is the leader of this team, we will go as far as he takes us...period.

If you're MIke tomlin right now you are on the phone to Davenport and Russel.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Leftwich or Dixon is not the answer right now.. Ben is the leader of this team, we will go as far as he takes us...period.

If you're MIke tomlin right now you are on the phone to Davenport and Russel.
    You never bench Ben unless his health calls for him to be benched....He signed the big contract and needs to start....He needs to get his act together but I would I do like about him he seems to never give up.....When he looks like complete crap at times he usually does man up and make plays to win the game most of the time....Unlike some other high profile QBs...cough cough Carson Palmer...lol

Thread Information