Waterboy

Steelers, Ravens brace for physical showdown

i think Steelers will win easily..

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by goal_post View Post
    i think Steelers will win easily..
    The Ravens are licking their chops after seeing what the Eagles did to us last week. If the OL doesn't get it together, Ben will be on the IR by halftime. These guys need to seriously pull their heads outta their asses, find their cajones and MAN THE **** UP!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    The Ravens are licking their chops after seeing what the Eagles did to us last week. If the OL doesn't get it together, Ben will be on the IR by halftime. These guys need to seriously pull their heads outta their asses, find their cajones and MAN THE **** UP!!!!!

What he said....
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

The difference between this game and the eagles game is, the eagles are not a bunch of cheap-shooting sobs. The ravens is. They would LOVE to see ben getting hurt, and they'll do what they can to get every single hit in on him as possible, and don't care to much if its cheap or not.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    The difference between this game and the eagles game is, the eagles are not a bunch of cheap-shooting sobs. The ravens is. They would LOVE to see ben getting hurt, and they'll do what they can to get every single hit in on him as possible, and don't care to much if its cheap or not.
    If the OL doesn't play better, Ben will be hurt. We blinked and the Ravens are the #1 in the league. Its not a surrprise because they are always good, but damn, we could be in trouble. Dixon better keep that arm loose.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    EXACTLY !!!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Saying that the Steelers & Ravens are bracing for a physical showdown is stating the obvious, there has never been a game between these 2 teams that both sides didn't come away beat up no matter who won. It's the Ratbirds, that's all we need to know. they hate us, we hate them, they'll play dirty and take cheap shots any way possible and then whine after the game about how they were victimized.

Thread Information