"...Fans are growing impatient; this franchise hasn't won a championship in
    months...."
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

House of Steel
    sigh, You wonder why I hate the media. I haven't been reading much into their BS for awhile, why I will rely on the sources.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Screw the media.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

You all know you are growing impatient! I am, I want a freaking victory and anything less than the playoffs right now is a disappointment in my book! This is all Mark Madden dealt with yesterday was bitching fans who basically stealing all the material from the SA board

I might be impatient with them now but I don't want to see any personnel changes because the guys starting are basically the same guys that took the team to the SB!

Actually that looks like a pretty decent article. He's rational, humorously sarcastic, and mostly accurate in what he says.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    `Their just mad that we won

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Personnel changes aren't the answer..all of our starters are perfectly capable of doing what we did last year. It's just a matter of taking practice and applying it to game day, and getting healthy wouldnt hurt either.

He's an idiot !

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think to much is being made about Steelers fans being in a uproar over the teams 1-3 start. Even if the Steelers finish 1-15 I'll still be fan. But I'm sorry I'm going to voice my opinion win or lose. I think thats the right of every fan. Like I said many times what ticked me off the most about the Chargers game was what looked like a **** poor effort by the team and that it looked like the whole team quit in the 2nd half of that game.

The Steelers won the Super Bowl last year and I'm very grateful they finally gave the chance for me to see a Super Bowl victory. For all those fans that were born after the Steel Curtain days like me. That was a great moment for all of us. So I won't rip the Steelers if they don't win it all or even if they miss the playoffs this year. All I ask is for the players to give 100 percent and play with some passion.

It looks like this team has lost some its passion for the game. Especially Hines Ward. He isn't smiling like he usually does. I just hope the boys come out fired up and ready to play Sunday vs the Chiefs.

Yeah, this article was largely tongue in cheek. This is my favorite line:

"The preceding message was paid for by the People with Short Memories and Exceptionally Poor Judgment."

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Yeah, this article was largely tongue in cheek. This is my favorite line:

"The preceding message was paid for by the People with Short Memories and Exceptionally Poor Judgment."

Why don't you instill this message to the 31 other teams fanbases in the NFL? The Browns and the Bengals really need this, I think the Ravens fans could also. Heck, all of them need us except for, of course, THE STEEL NATION.

Thread Information