Thread: Ravens vs. Steelers (Wk. 4) MNF W 23-20 OT

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    tomlin isn't smart enough to move colon to guard
    Lets only hope he is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Maybe.....Problem is Colon is really the only option at RT unless Tomlin goes back to Max Starks...Personally I don't think Starks could do any worse then Colon...I think Starks is a better at run blocking then Colon.....Plus he is making 7 million....I would like to see Starks starting with that salary....I also think Colon could be a very good OG.....
    Colon is better suited as a OG.....Starks fat *** needs to be playing and earning that fat paycheck he got for absolutely nothin.....

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 09-30-2008 at 04:37 AM.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Who would have thought that the ratirds offense would OUT play our own offense????

No question about Woodley being a stud! And nice to see Timmons coming on!

Until our offense gets on track, and now with all the injuries, we will not e going far.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Waterboy

Smile steelers vs ravans mnf

last night game was a physically game a defense stand of game,our offense still needs to be work out an with the injuries growing everyday really doesnt make it easier for.So we have to call out the rest of our teamates an feel postions as needed.I most say I'm upset with the injury of our number 2 back mendenhall playing the ray lewis you cant go head to head with this unless your number is 36 the bus.Mendenhall should of been more of a finesse game instead of a power game.Thats what you need to do against a ray lewis exsecially if your given up 45 pounds up to the man.Even thou ray is old the man still has his tools of the trade.I;m black an gold frist dont get me wrong but you have to play smarter then the team your playing.We mitch the ravans physically play with our defense Harrison,Woodly,Smith,Foote our whole defense was on their game plan.I love the game last night it was very physically very ugly nothing pretty but it what it is a win!! We Still need to work on getting the ball out of Ben's hands alot quicker .I think this new system we have on offense when Ben is holding the ball entirely to long his checks on the feild with the receviers needs to be stress.Last year we look alot better then this I'm saying when in doubt do what you know Steelers Football run the ball.Spite the fact we our down to our 4 back but moore is no bum he had a 1000 yrd season with the vikings so we still do some things as a team as a whole an collectivly we can.

Thread Information