Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ravens claim first place today with win over the Browns...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

The Ravens claim first place today with win over the Browns...

For at least a week anyway the Ratbirds will occupy the top spot in the AFC North with a 2-0 record to the Steelers 2-1 record. I think it's safe to say that the Browns and Bengals who are both now 0-3 are not going to be a factor in this division race. They both play each other next week as well so one of them will get a win next week and the other one will be 0-4. If I had to pick who I would want to win that game I will go with Cincy because I still think they are a mess and they play at Dallas the next week which is another game they will definitely lose. The Browns should they lose would fall to 0-4 heading into their bye week and then come back and face the Giants on Monday night in Cleveland. Getting back to the Ravens though now all of a sudden this game with Baltimore here at Heinz Field next Monday becomes a very very key game. Should the Steelers win they go to 3-1 and drop the Ravens to 2-1 and then own the head to head tiebraker. Should the Ravens win they go to 3-0 with all 3 wins in the division and put the Steelers at 2-2 and a game in a half behind the Ravens losing the tiebraker. So needless to say it's a huge huge game next Monday night here at Heinz Field.

The way the Ravens D has looked thus far here and as bad as the Steelers oline played today the Steelers had better get their **** together for next week against this tough Ravens defense and do it fast. The bottom line is though this is a game next Monday night with the Ravens who still have a rookie QB playing in Joe Flacco who still didnt look that good today in Cleveland, with the Steelers playing here at home should be able to win and quite frankly a game the Steelers better win. You win this game and get the tiebraker over the Ravens now combined with how bad the Browns and Bengals have been playing you really have a chance now to control this AFC North division going into October and for the majority of the season.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Baltimore Ravens led by rookie Joe Flacco at QB are 2-0....I just threw up typing that...lol I'm actually nervous about this game now...lol I have no faith in this OL or Bruce Arians.....The Steelers only hope is to win a 9-6 defensive battle...lol

They won't stay there !

Next week we will kick the rat's

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghNation View Post
    They won't stay there !

Next week we will kick the rat's
    The offense has scored 16 points the last two weeks combined.... The Steelers won't get anybodies *** at this rate...lol I'm hoping the D can hold them to 6 points and Jeff Reed kicks three field goals to win a 9-6 thriller....

My Mood
    Sunshine
    The Ravens are a tough game for the Steelers no matter their records that being said, no way do the Ravens come to Heinz field and beat us especially after an embarrassing loss like todays
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

I have to believe that the team will be pissed after today's mess of a game and will come out firing next Monday night. We are wearing those throw back jerseys with those ugly helmets, so maybe they will give us the same type of game like we had last year.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerschick1220 View Post
    We are wearing those throw back jerseys with those ugly helmets, so maybe they will give us the same type of game like we had last year.
    We can only hope. That was the perfect game.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Addicted
    The O-LINE an Arians bum a** scares me i never like this 3 tight end bullsh** .

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    The Ravens are a tough game for the Steelers no matter their records that being said, no way do the Ravens come to Heinz field and beat us especially after an embarrassing loss like todays
    I agree with you and even if you watched Flacco today against a bad Browns defense he still made a lot of mistakes and threw a few picks. How is he going to handle the Monday night stage and spotlight on the road for the first time in his career against a very good defense in the Steelers. It's a very very tough assignment for Flacco to go on the road in his first NFL road start and play a D like the Steelers. While this loss to the Eagles stings and is embarrassing it doesnt mean it's time to throw in the the towel for the Steelers. A win over the Ravens at home on Monday night football where the Steelers havent lost in 17 years at home and they take back control of this division for a good majority of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by 60 Minute Man View Post
    The O-LINE an Arians bum a** scares me i never like this 3 tight end bullsh** .
    lol. that's like a 1935 formation!!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Thread Information