Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good News!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Steel City Mafia # 632

Could Have Been Worse....

We all know about the exploitation that took place yesterday on the O-line..but on a side note..we did play a very good Eagles team at there house and had a chance to still win it late in the game despite that offensive melt-down.We didn't get spanked at home by Miama like some other team did.
    Maybe this is the wake-up call Tomlin needed to realize that line is in need of some serious help.We as a fan base have been bitchin all off-season about it and Kablam! what do you know..the line stinks.They better be bringing all out blitz all this week in practice and find a way to make adjustments...I have faith that we will atleast stop some of the bleeding,rebound against the RatBirds and get back on track...as far as later on when we play the 'meat' of this schedule....we can only pray..

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    problem here is that the O-line isn`t going to change, there is nobody to pick up, we need the play calling to change. because of yesterday we will see everyone blitz now. Our offense needs to get our defense off the field.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by ItAintEasyBeingPeazy View Post
    We all know about the exploitation that took place yesterday on the O-line..but on a side note..we did play a very good Eagles team at there house and had a chance to still win it late in the game despite that offensive melt-down.We didn't get spanked at home by Miama like some other team did.
    Maybe this is the wake-up call Tomlin needed to realize that line is in need of some serious help.We as a fan base have been bitchin all off-season about it and Kablam! what do you know..the line stinks.They better be bringing all out blitz all this week in practice and find a way to make adjustments...I have faith that we will atleast stop some of the bleeding,rebound against the RatBirds and get back on track...as far as later on when we play the 'meat' of this schedule....we can only pray..
    there shouldn't have been a need for a wake up call. he should've been well aware of the shortcomings of the o line. why does it always take a major breakdown for this team to address it???!!!!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    there shouldn't have been a need for a wake up call. he should've been well aware of the shortcomings of the o line. why does it always take a major breakdown for this team to address it???!!!!
    I agree 100%..It's very frustrating to watch...Could be a long season.
    All my friends have been having fun with this....I just got this text:

"WANTED!, Offensive Line to protect franchise QB.Please Call the Pittsburgh Steelers for more Details."

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

I'm surprised by how well the defense played considering the offense was just sack sack sack punt sack sack sack punt all day.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Maybe this is the wake-up call Tomlin needed to realize that line is in need of some serious help.We as a fan base have been bitchin all off-season about it and Kablam! what do you know..the line stinks.
    Every Steeler fan in the world knew the O'line was bad, if it took this game for Tomlin to realize it,I don't want him coaching my beloved Steelers.

In Tomlins defense, its only his second year and the O'Line has been bad for several years. I lay most of the blame on K Colbert.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Clowns
    I agree you cannot sit here and go nuts over one loss especially the 3rd game of the season. There are too many games left here just like you cannot go nuts over the wins over Houston and Cleveland. The good news about this loss is it happened early on in the year, it's an NFC loss so it wont count against any tiebrakers later on in the year if things get close, and the Eagles pass rush is one of the best in the league. Look the Steelers are still going to win this division by default because the Bengals and Browns are both 0-3 and complete disasters right now. Teams that start out 0-3 do not recover and looking at both the Bengals and Browns schedule you cannot expect them to win many games. The Ravens while they have been winning early on and are 2-0 to start the year dont expect that to last. Keep in mind they have played Cleveland and Cincy in Baltimore and have yet to go on the road yet with Joe Flacco and play a good team like they will finally do next week with the Steelers on Monday night football. So as I said let the Ravens enjoy first place here for the next week or so because once the Steelers beat them next Monday night here and take the division lead back and own the tiebraker they will have taken back full control of this division I believe for the remainder of the season.

Bad news: # 98 may be missing some games (hurt groin)!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Reppin' 724
    **** good news....i wanna be miserable today....and the ****ing steelers should be too

Atleast Leftwich was able to complete some passes. Makes me wonder a little about Ben's desicion making ability

Thread Information