Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to fire Arians

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater
    I definitely think after that performance today that Bruce Arians is more on the hot seat then he was let's say last year this time. The line was bad no doubt about it, but Arians playcalling was just horrible at times and gave the Steelers literally no time to do anything with the ball at all. Unacceptable performance today all the way around.

after one loss you all **** your pants i dont get it, thats a toolbag move to call for everyones head after a 15-6 loss....lets be serious

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    I can handle a loss.I never expected us to go undefeated. I can't handle watching our qb get slaughterered. This is HUGE problem and it's not gonna go away!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    after one loss you all shiat your pants i dont get it, thats a toolbag move to call for everyones head after a 15-6 loss....lets be serious
    No kidding, I remember last week, when we barely eek out a win against the clowns, that everyone was talking **** on brown fans for bailing on their team, and now we do the same thing.

****ing crazy, we are 2-1, not 0-3.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    after one loss you all shiat your pants i dont get it, thats a toolbag move to call for everyones head after a 15-6 loss....lets be serious
    Its more about the shiatty play calling in the first three games, than it is about one loss. Whats ben have about a total of 400 yards in 3 games. And as far as the one loss is concerned, what adjustments did he make from the first half to the second half? Ben was sacked 6 times in the second quarter, isn`t the OC job to change things up? not just come out with the same old game plan. Face it our game plan sucked, and it sucked last week, the first week the texans sucked thats why it worked. We have all kinds of weapon, but we don`t use them. Arians sucks, and if you don`t agree thats fine your allowed your opinion, but you aren`t watching the same game I am.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    No kidding, I remember last week, when we barely eek out a win against the clowns, that everyone was talking shiat on brown fans for bailing on their team, and now we do the same thing.

AGREED !!! B.A does bear some blame for lack of imagination in playcalling. It ain't the end of the season just yet. A team is never as bad as it's worst game and I believe we just got that one out of our system, and we were luckily still in the game for the most part !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Until this team gets some quality coaching on the OL and also finds some kind of combination that works we're going to struggle. It's been our problem child for the least 2 years in a row and now it's apparent nothing has changed yet.

You can blame the play calling for not having more short passes, not using the no huddle more if you want..you'll get no argument from me there but you also have to remember that a poor OL is going to be exposed sooner or later, that's one position you just can't hide.
    TG, your right, but when you know things are bad, and they couldn`t have gotten worse than the second quarter, then you have to adjust at halftime. He didn`t. I was amongst 70+ Steelers fans, everyone was yelling, no huddle, quick slants, and for a hot receiver, Arians had to see the same thing we did.

i como enormes senos

No kidding, I remember last week, when we barely eek out a win against the clowns, that everyone was talking shiat on brown fans for bailing on their team, and now we do the same thing.

Who's bailing on the team? NO ONE!! Just bailing on the worthless play calling. You all watch, Monday night game will be a repeat of this one.

Play calling thus far has been sketchy at best, we've won the two games against weak teams!

My Mood
    Horny

not bailing on the team, just the play calling. problem for me is the play calling will not change unless the coach does. I`ll live and die with the Steelers, but we have a lot of $$$$ invested in our QB, now two stud running backs, a couple damn good receivers, and a great under used TE, we need more out of our O. The defense will die on the field if they have to play all day like they did yesterday.

i como enormes senos

omg....ben has only had 400 yards?!?!?! its not like hes been efficient as a mother****er, we slaughtered the texans, we beat the browns in terrible football weather and we were outplayed by the eagles...the eagles scheme was just the better one yesterday....you cant call a perfect ****ing game every game....we did try to change it up, it didnt work though get over it, in a week everyone will be saying how were guaranteed to win the division again

Thread Information