Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now what's your assessment of this team?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Now what's your assessment of this team?

Westbrook goes out..Deshaun Jackson is banged up..McNabb playing hurt..and the defense kept us in the game, barely. Had those players been healthy this could have been blow out. It really wasn't even close IMO. Offense couldn't do anything literally....couldn't run, pass, or make a first down with out the help of a penalty. This was a total domination of our Steelers and pretty much every way possible.

My assessment is our defense is top tier. Our offensive line is the worst in the league. Tomlin and Arians don't know what the **** they're doing

Out coached (again).

Tailgate Coordinator
    My assessment is that our OL just plain sucks, and obviously, the Stains DL, and Texans DL were definatley both over rated.

I'm A "Champion"

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    My assessment is our defense is top tier. Our offensive line is the worst in the league. Tomlin and Arians don't know what the **** they're doing

Defense is very good....Agree

OL is dreadful and worse then I thought which I didn't think that highly of them to begin with....

Arians needs to go and I starting to have serious doubts about Mike Tomlin.....I think its time for Colbert to go as well....

Next week Lawrence Timmons needs to start...He was one of the few bright spots today.....

But look at this current draft class.....There is nobody helping this team from this draft class.......The only one that dresses for game days is Mendenhall and he is even being used that much.....picks 2-4 don't even dress....I mention this since you do see rookies from other teams helping their teams....Makes me question Keven Colbert and Mike Tomlin....

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    Out coached (again).

We are in good shape with the defense. Even Westbrook was out, the fact remains that they still held the Eagles to 1 touchdown and that's impressive. Our O-Line totally sucked today, I doubt that they are as bad as they played today but they aren't as good as we hoped after 2 weeks. Arians sucked but that's nothing new. We play in a very weak division and I still think we are better than any of them and will make the playoffs. Lets just hope we are a better team by than.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Defense is very good....Agree

OL is dreadful and worse then I thought which I didn't think that highly of them to begin with....

Arians needs to go and I starting to have serious doubts about Mike Tomlin.....I think its time for Colbert to go as well....

Next week Lawrence Timmons needs to start...He was one of the few bright spots today.....

But look at this current draft class.....There is nobody helping this team from this draft class.......The only one that dresses for game days is Mendenhall and he is even being used that much.....picks 2-4 don't even dress....I mention this since you do see rookies from other teams helping their teams....Makes me question Keven Colbert and Mike Tomlin....

My Mood
    Angry
    My Assessment???

The Steelers are picking up right where they left off last season.
    A Sorry and Pitiful/Putrid Excuse for an Offensive Line and STUPID play calling/decision making by the coaching staff.....particulary Mike Tomlin.

The only difference this season being is that the Steelers only got to take advantage of two lower tier teams before being exposed for the bunch of Over-rated Bums they are.

The offensive line, Ben Roethlisberger and Mike Tomlin should go and kiss the feet of Dick Lebeau and the defense for keeping it as close as it was.

Waterboy
    Our O-line sucks and I am scared that Big Ben is going to have a serious injury sooner than later. I can't understand why we did not address this in the off season. Arians is a bum! On the bright side our defense looked really good and at least kept us in the game up until the end.

Thread Information