Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 3: Prediction's for this weekend?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Week 3: Prediction's for this weekend?

Go to the homepage and vote, let us know what you think!

This is a monster game for the Steelers and will give us a good indication of where we really stand early on in the season.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Go to the homepage and vote, let us know what you think!

This is a monster game for the Steelers and will give us a good indication of where we really stand early on in the season.
    I agree TG getting another road win in Philly on Sunday will really set the Steelers up well going into October in terms of getting a jump start on the better teams in the AFC. Starting 3-0 and having the Ravens, and a struggling Jags and horrible Bengals team as the next 3 teams on the Steelers schedule really sets the Steelers up to start the year out at the very worst 5-1 or dare I say 6-0.

Reppin' 724
    Honestly, I dunno about this week. I'll be rooting like hell, but I see Philly winning it. If we played at Heinz, diff story.

Philly 27
    Pitt 20

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Honestly, I dunno about this week. I'll be rooting like hell, but I see Philly winning it. If we played at Heinz, diff story.

Philly 27
    Pitt 20
    i got the same feeling......... that offense of the eagles has been nothing short of badass....... and now that we are pretty much playing 2-4 defense since eason is a bum it's gonna be harder to get to mcnabb..........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post

Philly 27
    Pitt 20
    Oh yee of little of faith...... You gotta believe......

Seriously I do agree I don't know either...Its going to be a tough game no doubt.....The Steelers better be ready....I think the Steelers are going to have so score some points this game....I like our defense against their offense but they do have some guys that could cause some match up problems....But I do have a good feeling about this game....My gut tells me the Steelers are going to win...I say 30-24.....

I chose too close to call right now. The Eagles looked awsome last week, but they were pumped for Dallas. I wish they would have won that game because their motivation level would be much lower this week. I don't know what the Steelers motivation level is after that sloppy weather game in Cleveland. I feel like our talent level is better, but their coaching level is better, plus they are at home. It's an in state game, but an out of conference game. I can't figure this one out. The (betting) line on this game should be 0. I wouldn't bet either way for anything. Hopefully I will be able to watch it and enjoy a Steeler victory

Waterboy
    If we were playing week 10 eagles, it would be 34-3 Pittsburgh. Cause we all know something will break on Philly's team eventually. Those wheels arent bolted down tight.

But for now, I think we can win. Their defense though solid looked subpar monday night, plus there is the lack of rest factor, and the fact that the "Pola-Bear" is back in action.

Ive been saying it and I keep to it, a close game, 24-20 the burgh.

Hope i'm wrong,but I got a bad feeling that we lose our 1st game !!!!

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    I think our D is alot better than the Cowboys and they was able to get in the QB's face a few times. I also will go out on a limb and say our DB's and safties are as good if not better than the Cowboys so I dont see us letting 30 plus points go on defense. Yeah we are banged up at the DE postion but we got a few guys that can come in to keep a freash guy on the side that is weak. I look for the safty and corners to blitz to make up for the D-line being some what on the weaker side and to help stop the run. I also look for our D to score in this game maybe just a feeling.

On offense I think we will open up the pass a bunch more this week and I am betting Ward is ready to go after the drops he had last week. Holmes and Miller also should be a big key in this game. We should pass to set up the run and Parker should break off at least one big run in this game.

Keep the faith people
    Over all I hope our corners are not playing a million yards of the WR like we did with the Browns. I see this as a game that we should win 28 to 17

Reppin' 724
    It's not a matter of keeping the faith. Faith is something you put in God, not a football team. Do I believe that the Steelers can win every week? Yeah, as soon as I put on that jersey and get to the bar I do. But during the week, I tend to look at things as a football fan, not a Steelers fan. The football fan in me says the Eagles have a badass Offense, that is probably going to shred us for more than 3 TD's. It also tells me that their D is not as bad as it looked against Dallas, Dallas is just that good.

We'll see I hope they win, the only way they can is to win the shoot out though. IF they win this game though, I really think we are without a doubt, the best team in the AFC.

Thread Information