Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enough of what's wrong..How about what's right ?

Bookmark and Share
    Considering I didn't see much of the Charger game, for very good reasons , I stand corrected, thanks BGF. Another 10 carries and he could have broke the 100 yard mark or at least came close to it.

You're are right about defenses not respecting the pass right now. They are lining up single coverage on the outside and loading up the box, hopefully Ben will be able to exploit this sooner than later! At that point Willie will really be able to shine.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Considering I didn't see much of the Charger game, for very good reasons , I stand corrected, thanks BGF. Another 10 carries and he could have broke the 100 yard mark or at least came close to it.

You're are right about defenses not respecting the pass right now. They are lining up single coverage on the outside and loading up the box, hopefully Ben will be able to exploit this sooner than later! At that point Willie will really be able to shine.
    Well I new you were busy with the birth of your son and probally didn't see much of the Chargers. So thats why just pointed out that Willie did have a solid game against the Chargers. But I think Willie is showing the toughness this year to be a Steelers RB.

I really like some of the small things Willie is doing this year, like breaking tackles and trying to run through guys rather than getting hit and falling to the ground. He's made a big improvement from last year and could be a permanent fixture in the backfield for quite some time!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    How has Najeh showed he's a beast Did I miss something????
    He had a motor on him during that KR, he broke some tackles and he ran through some tackles on his screen pass....i said baby steps

Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    He had a motor on him during that KR, he broke some tackles and he ran through some tackles on his screen pass....i said baby steps
    I didn't know he caught a pass for 32 yards... that's awesome! Now if he could get more than 0 yards on 2 carries then all would good

I think that he will work out nicely, coaches seem really impressed and hes supposed to get more playing time.

Thread Information