Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrior fined, Shaun Rogers still not

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Farrior fined, Shaun Rogers still not

Ok so James Farrior gets fined for apparently being rude to the dawg pound in Cleveland after they got happy over Ryan Clark's injury.

And of course no fines were levied on Shaun Fatcheeks Rogers for lowering his helmet into a 9 figure paid player....

Gotta love the NFL. Sure does love to see its upstarts win.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    rogers wasn't even penalized while woodley was???
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Waterboy
    Yeah and that was garbage. You gotta let the players play. I hate the fact that because he Tackled Anderson AS HE THREW he gets a penalty. Didnt lower his head, didnt touch helmets, no facemask, just a clean tackle.

I totally want to protect the QB's in the league, but if a guys arm is still in motion hes fair game.

On the opposite side, when the guys arm is gone and hes been watching the ball in the air like Ben was, then Rogers should have been ejected in my opinion.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's the biggest bunch of BS; Rogers took a blatant cheap shot and the NFL is just looking the other way. mike pereira needs to take off the blinders!

Waterboy
    Whats puzzling to me is why they dont seem to take as much care of Ben. Granted hes like goliath out there, but seriously this is the worlds BIGGEST NFL Team when you consider fan base. Wouldn't you realize your sales will drop if this team melts because Ben gets mauled?

This franchise has a value into the Billion mark now, and you're just gonna let it go when their QB gets railed?

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Yea i was surprised by that as well...The NFL is notorious for watching film and goin back and fining people..matter of fact i wouldn't have been surprised if they would have fined Hines for the"marking his spot move". But to turn the cheek on the cheap shot..damn,they really dropped the ball on that one.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I read the team sent a clip of the hit to the NFL office....hopefully something will come of it. probably not though

Waterboy
    See at this point I'd think Rogers is in the clear. They already doled out the bills for this game. Usually they fine by the game and if there were others in this game to hit up they would have.

So if Rogers gets let go I'd say thats a really bad move on the NFL's part.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure our defense saw and they'll take care of it next time. We'll just bust Derek up and say **** the fine.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechem View Post
    Whats puzzling to me is why they dont seem to take as much care of Ben. Granted hes like goliath out there, but seriously this is the worlds BIGGEST NFL Team when you consider fan base. Wouldn't you realize your sales will drop if this team melts because Ben gets mauled?

This franchise has a value into the Billion mark now, and you're just gonna let it go when their QB gets railed?
    Remember everyone hates us even the N.F.L,This is so much BullS***
    Last edited by HUNT4SEVEN; 09-18-2008 at 09:24 PM.

Thread Information