Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Steelers vs. Eagles (Wk. 3)

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    It is one game. Live and Learn. Now lets focus on the division tilt next monday.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    It is one game. Live and Learn. Now lets focus on the division tilt next monday.
    Imagine how them CLOWN fans feel,,,,,Year after year

Hi. I'm new here and this is my first post. I also post quite a bit over on the Main Site of the Steelers under the same name.... This looks like a great site.

Now as to today's game...

Mostly just some gripes. I really wish our coaches had shown up to play today. The offensive line sucks, sure. But they don't suck that badly. Big Ben was partly responsible last season for his sack numbers, but this past game he didn't have the time to even throw the ball away, much less make a viable throw. The Coaches should have made adjustments all through the game instead of allowing their franchise QB to be used as a tackling dummy for the Philly D.

And Arians!!! Less than 33% run plays, and through the fire at that? I have serious questions about his and Tomlin's abilities these days. I'm wondering if that long Tenure thingy with our Coaches of the last 4 decades is written in stone. lol We may need to consider some adjustments on the staff if this continues. After all... They have a hundred million dollars invested in the guy that's getting torn to ribbons on the field.

Ok. Enough griping. Hopefully we'll see better protection schemes and some real coaching in next week's game against the Ratbirds.

-Steelers70

ZERO excuses for the O-Line! TOTALLY! They blew that game! One thing I did see that Ben did that cost them pass plays was double pumping the ball! Doing this gave the Eagles time to engage on him. But more fingers are pointed at the O-Line than others! I will say this as well, there wasn't ENOUGH pressure put on McNabb either! There could have been more pressure from the Defensive Ends!

Run, Run, Pass, Punt! Seems like old Cowher ball to me! Can't win games this way! We should definitely be 3-0 right now with a nice strangle hold on the division! We play like this next week against the Ravens and we're in trouble!

Waterboy
    I am still reeling from this loss. We were barely able to take a snap. This is scary. Now Willie has a sprained knee. We need some kind of run and shoot package against this kind of blitzing pressure I think. I guess. I don't have the answer.

Thread Information