Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben's AC joint separation doesn't slow him down

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Ben's AC joint separation doesn't slow him down

I don't think most of us realized his shoulder is actually separated, and AC joint separation. It was good of Tomlin to limit him this week and get him a lot of treatment. It may have been hurting but he's as tough as it comes and he was flinging the ball around just like always and showed no ill effects from it.

They asked him if he wanted to alter the gameplan due to the weather and his shoulder but he said no way an they came out and played tough. Credit the OL for decent protection most of the time.

****ing big baby Shaun Rogers gave Ben a nice cheap shot in the 3rd quarter when he lowered his shoulder after the pass was gone and knocked him over.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Totally dissed Andrea Kramer after the game. I think BR thought she was being a pain in the *** trying to get him to talk about his shoulder.

Screw the media .... I hate them all.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    no **** right, she asked him twice and he just kept talking about the OL. Nice job Ben ! He's not about making excuses or anything, he's the QB and the leader hurt shoulder or not so why dwell on it.

She actually asked him a third time and he said he had to go congratulate his team mates! The media is always trying to dig and turn nothing into something... If they didn't dig and try to fabricate stories then they wouldn't have jobs!

I didn't like the interview. Ben was an a** . Are the Steelers the new Patroits. Answer the question. Just say ,yeah it hurts.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    I didn't like the interview. Ben was an a** . Are the Steelers the new Patroits. Answer the question. Just say ,yeah it hurts.
    You absolutely NEVER tell the media about your injury .... nothing. That's like putting bloody chum in a pool of sharks. Stuff like that only fuels the fire of the team you're playing next week. It also makes the media harp on the story all week long which I'm sure Ben Roeth doesn't want to answer to all week long ...
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

Ben is one tough dude. I thought he played very well if his shoulder was that messed up. What was up with that no call on Rogers??????? I was so mad that didn't get called. I loved Ben interview. I love how he makes no excuses for how he plays and is always ready to compliment his team.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    Maybe Tomlin has ordered to not discuss the shoulder....Just like Belichick does with injuries....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Maybe Tomlin has ordered to not discuss the shoulder....Just like Belichick does with injuries....
    You may be right on that. Either way, Ben was in no way shape or form talking about his shoulder!
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, because we didn't hear a peep about it all week from Tomlin or Ben so having a gag order is not such bad idea.

Thread Information