Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Steelers vs. Browns (Wk. 2)

(they call me bruce)

is it just me or was our offence just flat?? so predictable - no imagination - threw to the tight end twice once on 3rd and 26 ?? never threw a screen to parker?? we lived on the tight end. if we were playing a good team we would have lost. Also when baby?? hit ben on his right shoulder and nocked him down after he threw the ball why wasn't a roughing the passer penalty called?? they called it on us when we hit there qb just after he released it.

One thing about the Steelers... they are notorious for playing down to their opponent.

Starter
    its funny how down some of you are getting. Look at the stats, we controlled this game. We were restricted by the freakin wind thats for sure, but if that gets you down, I want you to go outside in 50+ mph winds and try to throw a football around! didn't think so. Browns scored two field goals, we did what we had to do, they didn't end of story, we won Oh and btw, I was feeling down on troy this off season, but I really dont see the problem anymore. two games, two picks. Not bad at all.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSteve View Post
    its funny how down some of you are getting. Look at the stats, we controlled this game. We were restricted by the freakin wind thats for sure, but if that gets you down, I want you to go outside in 50+ mph winds and try to throw a football around! didn't think so. Browns scored two field goals, we did what we had to do, they didn't end of story, we won Oh and btw, I was feeling down on troy this off season, but I really dont see the problem anymore. two games, two picks. Not bad at all.
    Typical blind homer response....We won.............

The Steelers beat the Browns by four points...... Not to an impressive considering the Browns have one of the worst defenses in the NFL....Tired of hearing about the weather...This team isn't the Colts that plays its home games in dome......No excuses the Browns should have been destroyed last night.....

Troy two picks so far which one of them was a complete gift by Schaub.....He threw right to him....lol Last night he made a great play about time to since he is getting paid a ton of money...Plus he went 1.5 seasons without an INT...lol

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Typical blind homer response....We won.............

The Steelers beat the Browns by four points...... Not to an impressive considering the Browns have one of the worst defenses in the NFL....Tired of hearing about the weather...This team isn't the Colts that plays its home games in dome......No excuses the Browns should have been destroyed last night.....

Troy two picks so far which one of them was a complete gift by Schaub.....He threw right to him....lol Last night he made a great play about time to since he is getting paid a ton of money...Plus he went 1.5 seasons without an INT...lol
    Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning?

I don't think fellow Steelers fans appreciate being called Homers. No one ever said we should be proud of this game but a win is a win. I do believe the weather did play some part in it for both teams, had the weather not been bad I believe it would have been a much more competitive game. I believe Ben also had alot of pain in his shoulder especially after one cheap shot after another. I believe also he was having a hard time keeping his glove dry. I know you say you don't want to hear about the weather but they said that there were wind gusts up to 50mph, so neither team was able to play well. I think the Browns would have played a better game as well if the weather had been better.
    As far as Troy goes, even listening to NFL Sirius radio they said he looked like he was back. He was all over the field last night. You don't have to agree but even the experts saw Troy having a great night, we could at least give him that.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning?

I don't think fellow Steelers fans appreciate being called Homers. No one ever said we should be proud of this game but a win is a win. I do believe the weather did play some part in it for both teams, had the weather not been bad I believe it would have been a much more competitive game. I believe Ben also had alot of pain in his shoulder especially after one cheap shot after another. I believe also he was having a hard time keeping his glove dry. I know you say you don't want to hear about the weather but they said that there were wind gusts up to 50mph, so neither team was able to play well. I think the Browns would have played a better game as well if the weather had been better.
    As far as Troy goes, even listening to NFL Sirius radio they said he looked like he was back. He was all over the field last night. You don't have to agree but even the experts saw Troy having a great night, we could at least give him that.
    Let me think for a minute if I care other Steelers fans appreciate being called homers....ok...Nope could care less....

The weather oh the weather....We're not the Colts, Vikings, Falcons, Saints,Lions, Rams....Those teams all play in domes and do have an excuse about playing in weather....Even I though I use to think it was total BS by the Colts to blame the weather when they use to lose to the Pats in New England in the play-offs.....If I thought it was BS for the Colts to use weather for an excuse then I'm not going to use for my team...

As for Troy I said he made a great play last night......Last week Matt Schaub gave him a gift with that INT.....Troy gets paid a ton of money to make great plays...After having no INTs heading into this season since 2006 its about time...He is far from off the hook in my mind....

You can't handle my posts then don't respond...I'm not going to sugar coat anything....

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Let me think for a minute if I care other Steelers fans appreciate being called homers....ok...Nope could care less....

The weather oh the weather....We're not the Colts, Vikings, Falcons, Saints,Lions, Rams....Those teams all play in domes and do have an excuse about playing in weather....Even I though I use to think it was total BS by the Colts to blame the weather when they use to lose to the Pats in New England in the play-offs.....If I thought it was BS for the Colts to use weather for an excuse then I'm not going to use for my team...

As for Troy I said he made a great play last night......Last week Matt Schaub gave him a gift with that INT.....Troy gets paid a ton of money to make great plays...After having no INTs heading into this season since 2006 its about time...He is far from off the hook in my mind....

You can't handle my posts then don't respond...I'm not going to sugar coat anything....

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Nice response.....I can use a smiley to...

Waterboy
    Every time we play the brownies the weather sucks. Thats the only way they even stay in the game.

Thread Information