Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browns starting safety out.......

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Browns starting safety out.......

......... for knee surgery. The defensive backs were already weak, now this. Once again I hate to see anybody get hurt, and this is part of football, but this is the only steady defensive back.

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    ......... for knee surgery. The defensive backs were already weak, now this. Once again I hate to see anybody get hurt, and this is part of football, but this is the only steady defensive back.

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/
    Devistating news once again for the Browns seeing that Jones is definitely there best player in that secondary which is already not very good to begin with. Not looking good for the Browns at all I can see a 0-4 start to their season very easily seeing that they have to go on the road to Baltimore and Cincy for back to back division games after the Steelers game this week..

If the Browns lose Sunday night, it doesn't set them up well going in to Baltimore. I don't care how bad people think they are.
    The season for the Browns is Sunday night. They have to win to avoid the suck of the drain and falling apart totally.

My Mood
    Horny
    I agree. its too bad thats its do or die week 2 LOL

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    that's what happens when you go from a 4th place schedule to a 2nd place schedule, suddenly all the games that you would normally have a good chance in are more difficult than ever. I don't want any slip ups this weekend, we need to go in and establish ourselves right out of the gate and not let up.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    that's what happens when you go from a 4th place schedule to a 2nd place schedule, suddenly all the games that you would normally have a good chance in are more difficult than ever. I don't want any slip ups this weekend, we need to go in and establish ourselves right out of the gate and not let up.
    No doubt, bring the heat early, and keep bringing it!

i como enormes senos

He was their defenses best player. Shame *eye roll*

Veteran
    My Mood
    chiefs-hater

More bad news for the Browns.

Safety Sean Jones will be out 4-6 weeks.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I hear ya TG my thoughts exactly I dont want to see any reflections or signs that this is the same team from last year on the road in Cleveland on Sunday night. I dont want to see what happened in such games as Denver and the Jets last year where the Steelers get behind early, and come out flat, and give up big plays and beat themselves. I truly believe that if the Steelers beat the Browns on Sunday night and put them 3 games back with the tiebraker 2 games into the season, with as bad as the Ravens and Bengals are this year the Steelers will run away with the AFC North division.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Last year we had this same opportunity in late November was it? When we had the chance to go up 3 games on the Browns and seal the division but we let that chance slip through our fingers and it came down to week 17 before we even knew for sure if the Browns were going to make the playoffs. This team needs to be out of their misery early on and not be given the chance to even think about climbing into the playoff chase. This is our division and we need to act like it. Be prepared, play hard, no stupid mistakes and no cheap points for the Browns. It's a primetime game so we need to make the first move and take the crowd out of it and let the black n gold faithful in the stands do the cheering.

Tomlin needs to have them settled down but still ready to go, coming out flat is not an open we can afford with a golden chance this early on in the season.

I agree we gotta keep the petal to the metal,and just run right over these guys. It would definitely give us a little breathing room BUT this is only the second game of the season and we still have an awfully tough schedule in front of us!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information