Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Polamalu's Workout Routine

Bookmark and Share
    Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar

Polamalu's Workout Routine

is this bullshiat?

Ok, we all saw the article on Troy's "unconventional" training regimen a few weeks ago in the PPG and I think we even had a thread on it.

Well, here it is folks ... while other football players are pumping iron and building themselves into a STEEL FORTRESS for the upcoming season, this candy *** is busy bathing in frankincense and muir while getting a pedicure and a facial.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqKysjhHopA[/MEDIA]

Did you like the jumping routine? or the "lay on your back next to a 12 year old who is doing the same workout next to you" and leg kick a 20 lb plate?

If this isn't the most sorry assed excuse for a workout program and a way of getting out of the work the real men are doing around the league, I don't know what is .... If I was Tomlin and saw this video, I'd send a few lineman out on the next plane to Cali to kidnap TP, stuff his sorry skinny earthist *** in a garmet bag and drag him back to Pittsburgh to live in the weightroom until the season begins!

"The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

ahhhhhhhhh i ****ing hate him

Steel City Mafia # 632
    wow...i don't even know what to say......Looks like he's training for a figure skating competition. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt at this point..but he better be a beast this year on the field. Good Grief.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The way he works out is part of the reason why I have been knocking him since Sept-Oct 2007.....The dude is a pansy......I ****ing can't stand him anymore......I'm sure he will have another injury riddled season again this year...lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I guess Im in the minority but I don't see a problem with it If it worked for him in the past and helped get him to be the pro bowl player that he's been for us then why not. I mean the last 2 years he trained in Pittsburgh on his own and he ended getting hurt and not playing up to the level we're accustomed to seeing him perform at. Let's not forget the guy had offseason knee surgery so it's not like he's 100% at this point anyways so the fact that he seems to be on the road to recovery and taking his workouts seriously seems like a good idea to me.

I'll reserve any further judgment till I see him play this year.

ive seen him put up 400+ on the bench and now hes hoping around like a ****ing fairy

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ive seen him put up 400+ on the bench and now hes hoping around like a ****ing fairy
    ....No doubt.........I wish the rest of the Steelers D would beat the crap out Troy.....Troy The Spiritual Fairy Zen Master

Play "Smear the Queer"?

**** i wish we would trade him why he still has highest paid safety in the world value to him, trade him to the bears for tommie harris or some **** lol. Trade him to detroit for roy williams, trade him to AZ for Boldin, trade him to philly for lito, trade him to somewhere....for anyone please lol

I do not want under any circumstances Roy Williams. He literally cannot play the pass. Brett Keisel is probably better in coveage than him. We already have a bg hitter that can't cover (Anthony Smith).

If they trade him (they won't, that I guarantee), I want a lineman or a high draft pick.

Thread Information