Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
Yea the Browns secondary is great.......You guys have no worries there...lol What a ****ing joke.......Again all this hyped up talk about the Browns and their new improved defense and pass rush....For all we know both Rogers and Williams could suck for you...lol Lets just put the Browns in the ****ing Super Bowl...I'm so sick of hearing about the Browns and I myself can't wait for week 2......The Steelers own the Browns and it will be no different week 2....For real your team has been complete shiat since returning to the NFL...Win something then talk smack....

As for Alan Faneca....He made the Pro Bowl on his rep the last few years...Plus he was never great in pass protectiong...He was a terrific run blocker and one of the top OGs in the NFL in his prime...But he is past his prime and he could have cared less to be a Steeler last year....His play reflected that....

I expect Ben to face a great pass rush again......But you can counter those things with play calling....Run quick slants with Holmes or even Ward.....Plus the Steelers added Mewelde Moore...He will be the Steelers version of Keven Faulk....He is nice out let receiver out of the back field and also is very good in picking up the blitz.....

The Browns have a good shot at starting the season 0-2...... So worry about that and not the Steelers problems...

Mods please move this to the trash talking section...So the Steelers/Texans thread is no longer hijacked...I'm guilty myself of this hijacking.....But I'm tired of these Dawgs showing talking smack....
Look, I don't need your crap. I came here because TOP GUN sounded like a nice guy. All I am doing is stating facts. So you go live in your fantasy of the Steelers ruling all. I'm sorry but right now your team is on the decline. Your defense is getting older, your offensive line is unproven. Ben is bound to get injured severely without any protection. Charlie Batch is done for the season, probably done with the Steelers. Culppeper isn't anything.... Leftwhich can barely throw the ball 15 yds.

So you tell me, a run to the Super Bowl? Not likely. But keep thinking what you are thinking, so you remain sane until after this season.

I guess this isn't the site for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ignore the the following I guess....