Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans vs. Steelers (Wk. 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yea the Browns secondary is great.......You guys have no worries there...lol What a ****ing joke.......Again all this hyped up talk about the Browns and their new improved defense and pass rush....For all we know both Rogers and Williams could suck for you...lol Lets just put the Browns in the ****ing Super Bowl...I'm so sick of hearing about the Browns and I myself can't wait for week 2......The Steelers own the Browns and it will be no different week 2....For real your team has been complete shiat since returning to the NFL...Win something then talk smack....

As for Alan Faneca....He made the Pro Bowl on his rep the last few years...Plus he was never great in pass protectiong...He was a terrific run blocker and one of the top OGs in the NFL in his prime...But he is past his prime and he could have cared less to be a Steeler last year....His play reflected that....

I expect Ben to face a great pass rush again......But you can counter those things with play calling....Run quick slants with Holmes or even Ward.....Plus the Steelers added Mewelde Moore...He will be the Steelers version of Keven Faulk....He is nice out let receiver out of the back field and also is very good in picking up the blitz.....

The Browns have a good shot at starting the season 0-2...... So worry about that and not the Steelers problems...

Mods please move this to the trash talking section...So the Steelers/Texans thread is no longer hijacked...I'm guilty myself of this hijacking.....But I'm tired of these Dawgs showing talking smack....
    Look, I don't need your crap. I came here because TOP GUN sounded like a nice guy. All I am doing is stating facts. So you go live in your fantasy of the Steelers ruling all. I'm sorry but right now your team is on the decline. Your defense is getting older, your offensive line is unproven. Ben is bound to get injured severely without any protection. Charlie Batch is done for the season, probably done with the Steelers. Culppeper isn't anything.... Leftwhich can barely throw the ball 15 yds.

So you tell me, a run to the Super Bowl? Not likely. But keep thinking what you are thinking, so you remain sane until after this season.

I guess this isn't the site for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ignore the the following I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBone View Post
    Look, I don't need your crap. I came here because TOP GUN sounded like a nice guy. All I am doing is stating facts. So you go live in your fantasy of the Steelers ruling all. I'm sorry but right now your team is on the decline. Your defense is getting older, your offensive line is unproven. Ben is bound to get injured severely without any protection. Charlie Batch is done for the season, probably done with the Steelers. Culppeper isn't anything.... Leftwhich can barely throw the ball 15 yds.

So you tell me, a run to the Super Bowl? Not likely. But keep thinking what you are thinking, so you remain sane until after this season.

I guess this isn't the site for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ignore the the following I guess....
    ah, come on, little fella. hang around for awhile. we love to wreck the dreams of the stain lovers.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

I'm staying. Me and BlackandGold4ever32 got our issues taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    If you were close you could watch the game at my house...I wouldn't care....I have Sunday Ticket...Just remember Stiller Nation....If you're passing through Michigan City, IN on Steeler game day and you need a spot to watch the game....My house is always open.....

Steelers football is back and I can't wait for game day....
    Awwww, that is sweet. Thank you for the offer, though. Don't worry, I am consoling myself by thinking that I will get to see three of the first five games and probably plenty more throughout the season. I will be fine.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I will be picking up my Vodka on Friday for a 10am kick off here in Seattle. 10am is a screwdriver kinda game. My daughter has put in her request for Jones soda, and Snickers. Sunday ticket is set to go, and so is the Denton house hold. Lets go Steelers...time to shine..

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    ah, come on, little fella. hang around for awhile. we love to wreck the dreams of the stain lovers.
    You poor Cleveland fans.We,well some of us,felt bad when Modell took our whippin boys and moved them to Baltimore.You should have went with them!We got an added bonus of getting the chance to beat on two "Cleveland" associated teams.What a treat!!!!Don't feel so bad,back in the day you guys had your moments.Just take your place in the bottom of the pecking order,and realize that this is a steeler site,not too many mice make close friends with cats! I offer you some cheese to go with your whine.I also have a very small violin that you can play if you wish.(LOL)
    Last edited by Gettysburgh_Steel; 09-03-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: maybe you would be treated better at the Ravens site.Just a thought.

Maybe you could read the posts above. It was a misunderstanding. Also, right now we may be listing our site (browns24/7.com) here. The owner (TOP GUN) thinks differently of me, it's too bad that you don't.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Thought this thread was about the Steelers and Texans not the Browns...seems the Browns fans think just because they had decent season last year they have the right to be so cocky!...Lets see them in ONE playoff game then maybe i'll be convinced! In the mean time lets talk Steelers vs. Texans on this thread please!!!

Anywho.....I didn't get a good look at the Texans preseason to see how they were doing. I think this game will be tough for a first regular season game till we get our Oline adjusted and keep Mendenhall's hands on that ball. I"m sure most are on edge but I think our offense will be explosive and our defense won't let much scoring happen. I think our special teams will do a great job! I think this first game will be low scoring for both but I think we will win in the end.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Red face

Sorry Tampa steel lady Got carried away i guess. My prediction would be 23-17 Steelers.Big day for Jeff Reed!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettysburgh_Steel View Post
    Sorry Tampa steel lady Got carried away i guess. My prediction would be 23-17 Steelers.Big day for Jeff Reed!
    It's Tampa Steel Girl!! hey don't apologize it's not you, it's the Brownies trying to take over another post with babble!
    I get carried away too, hormones!!!!!!
    Jeff Reed is money for sure!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information