Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I`m glad the Steelers won, but.........................

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

I`m glad the Steelers won, but.........................

....................... why can`t we put away some teams earlier, when we play late? LOL. Usually I get up around 4:00 am, I just won`t a blow out early, for an 8:15 game, just once this season. This would make my Monday or Tuesday alot easier.

All joking aside, great game offense, and defense. I`m wondering how much freedom Ben was given last night? Because he was on.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

I think we're being too hard on the team here.

We have officially got the hardest schedule in 25 years and each team we play - the Jags, Ravens etc are making it hard for us and not the walkover teams that can be put away like the Lions.

The jags last night played us tough, not us not finishing although i did notice that we had the Jags in quite a lot of 3rd and longs which they still converted.

The Jags are a tough team and i doubt anyone will finish them off and walk awya early.... and there are very few teams you can do that too - just ask the Texans ( te hee ) 17 points up with 4 minutes to play....

Anywho - the bye week can't come quick enough for us.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburghpete View Post
    I think we're being too hard on the team here.

We have officially got the hardest schedule in 25 years and each team we play - the Jags, Ravens etc are making it hard for us and not the walkover teams that can be put away like the Lions.

The jags last night played us tough, not us not finishing although i did notice that we had the Jags in quite a lot of 3rd and longs which they still converted.

The Jags are a tough team and i doubt anyone will finish them off and walk awya early.... and there are very few teams you can do that too - just ask the Texans ( te hee ) 17 points up with 4 minutes to play....

Anywho - the bye week can't come quick enough for us.

i`m not being to hard on them, I was making a joke about staying up late, lighten up a little

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Smokin
    I understand what you are saying...for me...the games are so close by the end of the game I am wound up and wide awake..and your wifes texts were cracking me up but as long as they win...I will deal with it

Thanks for the sig Flea

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    I was totally frustrated last night by the play calling once again. The Offense was moving the ball at will using the no huddle and spreading it around. But once we took the lead it was like the play calling became vanilla. Drive down the field and then stall in the red zone The game should not have been anywhere near as close as it was at one point it was like 300 Yards offense to 50 for the jagoffs and we were up by 6 Penalties and a drop pass here and there cost us a couple of drives. But I am still over the play calling, which is difficult too do when I shave my head

I am totally happy being at 4 - 1 going into the bye week. We have a tough road ahead, hopefully we get some players healed and ready to attack one game at a time starting with the bungels
    Last edited by NOVA STEELERS; 10-06-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Reppin' 724
    move to the west coast

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    The Jaguars are lucky the game was that close, they were clearly the inferior team. Pittsburgh gift wrapped the Jags fourteen points in the first half. I was frustrated that the Steelers had a 300 to 49 yard total offense advantage and only a six point lead at half. I wanted to see those teal wearing, Garanimal on the sleeve having, Steeler wannabes get humiliated on the national stage, but what the heck, I'll take it.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    move to the west coast
    I would love too

i como enormes senos

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    ....................... why can`t we put away some teams earlier, when we play late? LOL. Usually I get up around 4:00 am, I just won`t a blow out early, for an 8:15 game, just once this season. This would make my Monday or Tuesday alot easier.

All joking aside, great game offense, and defense. I`m wondering how much freedom Ben was given last night? Because he was on.
    ben is back...bye week is here...time for everyone to heal...the next two games are day games you will get some sleep...iget up around the same time for work but i grin and bear it...ilove the steelers.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    The Jaguars are lucky the game was that close, they were clearly the inferior team. Pittsburgh gift wrapped the Jags fourteen points in the first half. I was frustrated that the Steelers had a 300 to 49 yard total offense advantage and only a six point lead at half. I wanted to see those teal wearing, Garanimal on the sleeve having, Steeler wannabes get humiliated on the national stage, but what the heck, I'll take it.
    Garanimal? yea that's what was pissing me off also, it's the O-Coordinator period Bruce Arians stinkperiod, if we had an offensive coordinator like Cam Cameron Ben would probably have 300 yards passing everygame with an balanced attack i just hope Tomlin does the right thing at the end of the year an fire that bumbut the ref's also tried to keep the Jackoffs in the game also

Thread Information