Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Spotlight: BlacknGold Bleeder

Bookmark and Share

Member Spotlight: BlacknGold Bleeder

Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
    BlacknGold Bleeder
    Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? A long *** time,lol .Started really paying attention when I was playing football at age 11, so that makes it about 37 years.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? That's easy, I root for all the home teams and about that time was when they were becoming one of the most dominating teams of the 70's !!

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Hard to pick just one, as long as they are wearing BLACK and GOLD they are alright by me !!

Why are they your favorite player? I like a player who goes out and does his job and doesn't get all crazy because he made a good play. Like Chuck Noll used to say "act like you have done it before"

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Lambert and Bleir

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Lambert grabbing that cowboy,Harris I believe, and tossing him to the ground after Roy Gerala missed a field goal.That play just shows what it is all about being a STEELER. Ya don't mess with us !!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? I'll watch just about any but none compare

How did you find Steeler Addicts? KOOPA We were in a FF league when all the stuff was happening with that junior league site alot of us came from lol. He put up a link and I ain't looked back since!!

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Good people, most any how lol, sharing a love that brings all of us together. It is really kewl how even if ya disagree with someone basically and would probably never talk to them, ya just drop all that other stuff when it comes to the STEELERS !!

What do you do for a living? All right no booing , I work for the big bad cable company Comcast, I'm an installer.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? Quiet guy, not really all that out going.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My STEELER tattoo and my love for the team!

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Actually just getting a another set of wheels 92 Bonneville, the other one is voyager, won't be happy til I'm driving an Avalanche !!

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? Have more money,to do more for myself and my boys.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? fishing, biking , being outdoors. Being with my girlfriend and her little girl,makes me feel younger again,lol.

Favorite TV show? STEELER games, other then that there isn't anything that I must see.

Favorite video games? does Pong count?? lol No don't really get into them anymore, too many dam buttons to use!!

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My oldest son will watch with me, my other son doesn't give a rat's *** about sports( I dunno where I went wrong with him,lol)

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? A Terrible Towel at my side and a STEELER jersey on, other than that none really.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Don't make a difference as far as food, usually drinking some brews.

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? dunno for sure 20 +

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Only was Three Rivers a few times definitely had a noise advantage there but I think the game should be played on grass, or mud if it's late in the season,lol.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? I know I'll upset the youngins on the site but there is no comparison between the Immaculate Reception and the tackle. The Immaculate Reception has gone down in history as one of the best plays ever, the tackle will only be known locally and in Indy,lol

Thanks for the opportunity to answer the questions!

My Mood
    Horny
    very nice ready:!!!

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Great Read Thanks for sharing

My Mood
    Smokin
    nice interview..thanks for sharing

Thanks for the sig Flea

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Good stuff.....

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    Ehhhhh way to go Jack. Wish you the best....great interview, great guy.

Very nice..thanks very sharing...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Great stuff Jack, thanks for sharing with us. Don't worry I can't yell at ya too much for working for Comcast

My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice interview

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Amazed
    That was great read!~ You sound like a really nice guy and also I love Comcast, I have all three through Comcast the internet, my tv and my phone.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Thread Information