Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowns QB possible concussion

Bookmark and Share
    Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked

Clowns QB possible concussion

Browns QB Anderson leaves game with possible concussion

Bill Kostroun/Associated PressBrowns quarterback Derek Anderson feels the effects of a Osi Umenyiora hit that knocked him out of the game.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Cleveland Browns quarterback Derek Anderson left Monday night's 37-34 exhibition loss to the New York Giants early in the second quarter with what the team said was a possible concussion.
    Anderson was hurt when he was sacked by Osi Umenyiora. He walked off the field and went to the locker room for further examination. He was replaced by Brady Quinn.
    Anderson was 4-of-10 for 20 yards.
    Two other Browns were also injured in the game. Safety Brodney Pool was being evaluated for a concussion and kick returner Joshua Cribbs hurt his left ankle.
    The Giants also had three players injured.
    Anthony Wright, the backup quarterback, left the game late in the second quarter with an apparent back injury after he was hit from behind by Cleveland's Michael Adams.
    Reserve running back Kay-Jay Harris injured an ankle with just over two minutes left in the game and was taken off on a cart. New York wide receiver Brandon London injured a shoulder.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I won`t laugh at an injury, especially a head injury. I hope everything works out okay.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

hope he's in tip top shape when we play the clowns. i don't want any friggin excuses!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Yeah, hate to see this happen no matter who it is. Is it true he has several before? I thought I heard that on the news. If so, it could be bad news for the "up and coming" clowns. Unless of course Quinn turns out to be a miracle baby....

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    Is it true he has several before? I thought I heard that on the news.
    If he did, it was in college, until last year Anderson only appeared in 5 games.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

37-34. I still have no idea how we got back into this game.

Quinn has done nothing but shine.

why do people call the browns clowns?? it rimes hahahahahaha we got some poets.

the joker is a clown, 'it' is a clown. fact is, clowns are freaking sweat!!!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    37-34. I still have no idea how we got back into this game.

Quinn has done nothing but shine.

why do people call the browns clowns?? it rimes hahahahahaha we got some poets.

the joker is a clown, 'it' is a clown. fact is, clowns are freaking sweat!!!
    Spoken like a true clown fan.......
    Last edited by ejsteeler; 08-19-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    he will be fine. its mild. which means he got a good knock. glad to see quinn did well. if anderson gets hurt we wont miss too much. the only negative is that week 3 of the preseason is when your starters play alot more and im not sure anderson plays.

Steel City Mafia # 632
    dawgs, Just wanted to let you know that i went slumming today and checked out a few Browns forums. I can honestly understand now why you hang out here in SA, even though your surrounded by the enemy. Those browns boards are a complete mess and full of chaos..reminded me of a 7th grade study hall with no teachers.They can't even talk or post civil with themselves,yet alone have a conversation with a non-stainer.

I think you need to take a minute or two and thank the people that run SA for letting you hang around and keeping this site the best on the net.We are all fans of one team or another and like to express our views,but it's nice to have a great forum to do it in.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    Ill give you that. This site is great, even though its steeler based. i like it cause the majority of you can still have good debate and its nice to see a difference of opinion. you cant always be around everyone of the same idea and opinion cause then you get blind to others. though i do wish we had something like this on our own. im surprised we dont.

Thread Information