Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troy to practice with the team starting Tuesday...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater

Troy to practice with the team starting Tuesday...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_583323.html

Finally, we get some news on Troy and it's good news seeing that he will finally get on the field and practice and hopefully play next Saturday in Minnesota. Hopefully this is the last time this is even an issue this season and Troy practices and plays with the team for the remainder of the season.

Steel City Mafia # 632
    That is some good news...Now let's just see how long it lasts. Say want you want about him, the defense is alot better with him on the field.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Tuesdays headline:

Troy Polamalu out with sore vagina

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's about freekin time; the dude hasn't played like Troy for so long I almost forget what it's like to see him make an INT, crush a WR across the middle or rush through and tackle the ball carrier in the backfield. Where oh where is that Troy at.......hopefully he's back

Tailgate Coordinator
    Good, now maybe we can move on.

I'm A "Champion"

PITTSBURGH PRIDE! STEEL CITY TANK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Tuesdays headline:

Troy Polamalu out with sore vagina

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    I might get some heat from this, but, I think that if Troy can't make it through another season, Strong Safety needs to be addressed after the season.
    If I have to go through another season of watching Carter on the field.....

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I agree at some point Troy has got to be able to stay healthy week in and week out and be a major player on this defense if this Steelers team is going to have a chance to go far in the playoffs. I am as big a fan of Troy's as they come but even I will have to admit that this whole Troy being hurt and always coming up with injuries out of nowhere and not being able to practice or play is getting old and tiresome. Troy was said to have one of the best off-season workout regiments made to keep you in shape for a full season and beyond so that you do not get injured. So the bottom line is with that being said there will really be no excuses for Troy to get hurt or miss anytime at all this year unless he tears a knee out or has a major major injury. It's time for him to start playing every game.

I think Troy is starting to act like most other veterans... don't want to mess around with training camp! I personally think he has been fine this whole time and just playing the injured hammy b/c there is really no way to do an x-ray or anything to determine if his hammy is really injured! As long as he shows up come gameday and remembers how to tackle again then I'm fine!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I think Troy is starting to act like most other veterans... don't want to mess around with training camp! I personally think he has been fine this whole time and just playing the injured hammy b/c there is really no way to do an x-ray or anything to determine if his hammy is really injured! As long as he shows up come gameday and remembers how to tackle again then I'm fine!
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Troy Polamalu faked injury so he wouldn't have to practice during training camp.

In that case, I hope James Harrison has a few words for him.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information