Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harrison unhappy with Steelers' defense

Bookmark and Share
    I am glad that he spoke up. The D had a poor game the other night and they should be really upset with how they played and not brushing it off merely because it is preseason. I hope they pull their heads out of the sand and play with some intensity on Saturday night.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Amen
    how would you know if yours is still in you're ***?

Thanks for the sig Flea

At least this week we'll have a pretty good test to see if the run defense decided to get its **** together. Marshawn Lynch is good, but Adrian Peterson is even better.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Harrison speaks the truth. He is taking charge and being a leader on this defense.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Harrison is showing leadership. Much like Greg Lloyd and Jack Lambert used to.I hope he gets in those guys faces.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

ya i think he will also start to step up more and more as the leader of the d

My Mood
    Angry
    I don't know if Harrison speaking out is a good thing or not??
    It's great for someone to step forward and take a leadership role but on the other hand where's Tomlin/Lebeau and the coaching staff at??

Then again the Steelers are only going into their 3rd pre-season game so maybe we're making mountains out of molehills....I hope so!!

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post
    I don't know if Harrison speaking out is a good thing or not??
    It's great for someone to step forward and take a leadership role but on the other hand where's Tomlin/Lebeau and the coaching staff at??

Then again the Steelers are only going into their 3rd pre-season game so maybe we're making mountains out of molehills....I hope so!!

I think it's a good thing. I love hearing when players hold "Players Only" meetings after a string of bad play to let each other vent.
    I remember reading about Brister, in a players ony meeting, yelling at his teamates and throwing chairs. It fired the team up and we upset the Oilers in the wildcard and almost beat the Bronco's in their house in the playoffs.
    Alot of times when coaches speak it gets repititious and the players tend to blow it off and not take serious.IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    I think it's a good thing. I love hearing when players hold "Players Only" meetings after a string of bad play to let each other vent.
    I remember reading about Brister, in a players ony meeting, yelling at his teamates and throwing chairs. It fired the team up and we upset the Oilers in the wildcard and almost beat the Bronco's in their house in the playoffs.
    Alot of times when coaches speak it gets repititious and the players tend to blow it off and not take serious.IMO
    Also, you don't necessarily have to be vocal to be a good leader. We've become so used to Bill Cowher being loud and abrasive that we've forgotten about silent leadership.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information