Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality

Bookmark and Share
    We may be assuming games are winnable BUT for the way this team is playing right now that is a mighty big assumption...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

House of Steel
    I show up in Cleveland on Nov. 19 and we lose, it will be a very long time before I am ever happy with the Steelers. I hope they don't disappoint me attending this game in person.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Trust me HOS, we're all pulling for that game to be a win along with the rest of them

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    We may be assuming games are winnable BUT for the way this team is playing right now that is a mighty big assumption...
    That is true but these are the games any playoff calibar team should win.

In theory, all games played to date should have been "winnable." Cincy certainly was, and had they kept up what they started in SD, despite the Chargers' more effective 2nd half, we still could've and, dare I say should've, held them.

Are they playoff material? Sure. Will they be this season? Is anyone willing to write them off at 1 and 3? I'm not ~ but they damn well better get their act together and start playing like they mean it.

Considering the Steelers still need to play the Browns and Ravens twice each their chances of making the playoffs are good. I still believe the Steelers will make the playoffs without a doubt and it's still to early to write them off!

Ok heres the reality, we will start playing like a playoff team again, the colts dont have a run d or a running game, the bengals will fall of because of the pathetic defense, the ravens will fall of they arent that good and i dont know if im the only person who can see that, we own the broncos, the jags lost peterson who was a stud on that defense, teams are being exposed now while we are now being overlooked. We are 2 1/2 games back in the division and cincy and the ravens arent looking great, we beat the ravens and we are back in it. 1-3 looks worse than it is, but i'd rather have thm play bad in september than in november and december. We will be back with the elite, but it all has to start this sunday.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    First thing the Pats were 9-7 in 2002 and missed the playoffs after their first Super Bowl. They don't call me stat man for my warm personality. But are the Steelers a playoff team? Well yes they can still be a playoff team. Even though they don't look to impressive right now. The Steelers just can not afford to lose anymore of their remaining AFC games. Then they have to at least go 2-2 or 3-1 in their NFC games to really have a shot for the playoffs.

Thread Information