Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Trade?

Anybody think we might be able to fix some things via a trade? Whether it's to get a legitimate big back, or a WR, or whatever. And if so, what could we offer for a trade and who would you like to get?
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This team has the leadership,the will, and the pride to turn this thing around. The answers to our 1-3 start are in that locker room every day. It's up to them to turn it around. We're full pro bowlers, veteran leadership, and hot young stud players who can do the job as well as anybody in the league. Cowher and Colber have put this team together and it won us a World Championship last year. We're the same group of guys (mostly) so its up to them to wright the ship.

fan in87 wants to reinvent the wheel,IMO that seems a little drastic. This is the same team that won it all last year, it is also the same team that was 7-5 at one point. It's easy to remember the team that was an absolute buzzsaw through the second half of the season, but it took us 12 games to get our sh*t together. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we are gonna have that luxury this time around !!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

House of Steel
    TRADE???? don't you think your getting a litte premature here?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If we're a team that totally sucked liked the Titans, or the Raiders, I'd say get rid of everyone and start over but we're not. It's also not as if we're 1 or 2 players away from being great. We've got great players and we've got a great coaching staff, but we're just not great right now. We're not the same team we've seen for the last 15 years, and it's disheartening.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    We will get this turned around. No reason to hit the panic button. You make a trade and you just might screw with the locker room chemistry.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't think 87 was saying we should trade. He was just asking about it is all.
    And I don't think there is any one player we could get right now that would fix the problems we are having.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This team sticks together through thick and thin. They all know each other and they all work well together. None of us can put our finger on the exact issue right now. Is it Ben? Cowher? Maybe certain players think they're better than they are. Maybe it's all that and more, we don't know so all we can do is go by what we see and what we know from the past.

Normally if it aint broke you don't fix it. Right now Im not ready to say it's broke, but its sure bent alittle.

why not look into a trade? seriously we have a lot of problems. as it stands now i don't think we make the playoffs. why not see what is out there?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Seeing what's out there isn't going to make us any better IMO. We've got a team full of capable players. There's anyone of a number of teams that would love to have our players; it all comes down taking care of our business. WE can play with anyone in the league, we have the talent to do that, I truely believe it..but we're not focusing and playing as a unit right now, and that spells trouble no matter how good you are.

Thread Information