Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade?

Bookmark and Share
    i like your spirit TG, i just don't see it. good teams, like the steelers of the last two years, don't play like they have the last three weeks. something is missing, i don't think we have the right mix of players right now, and i think others have gotten older pretty fast. case in point would be jeff hartings, he looked over the hill last night.

My Mood
    Addicted
    We did play like this in a 3 game stretch last year. Hopefully we got it out of our system early this time.
    Hartings was going against probably the best NT in the league. He was pushing our whole line around. Even Faneca had trouble with him so I'll give Hartings a pass on this game.

fair enough, but still to sit back and not be proactive wouldn't be good either. hell just cut duce.

Wow, this thread got a nice discussion going. And that was the point, to throw out an idea and see what people's opinions on it are. I am a little worried about some things, but then again it's always like that when the Steelers lose. If they get a few wins, I'm sure we'll all wonder why we ever doubted them.

At least, they BETTER win, because I do NOT want bengals crap on my house.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    We did play like this in a 3 game stretch last year. Hopefully we got it out of our system early this time.
    Hartings was going against probably the best NT in the league. He was pushing our whole line around. Even Faneca had trouble with him so I'll give Hartings a pass on this game.
    That's exactly right..we played like complete shiate last year in the middle of the season and everyone counted us out, nobody gave us a shot. If we can turn this around and get on a nice run it will be so sweet to shove in the faces of the NFL and say, Hey We're BACK !!!

Najeh finally got a/some carrie(s) (I haven't checked stats yet plus I was pre-occupoed during the game) I think once he gets a few more he will fit in quite nicely, it is however too early to start calling for trades simply because this is practically the same team from last year... they just don't thave the motivation to win the big one for anyone like the Bus... maybe we could start a campaigne for Hartings since this might be it for him

Thread Information