Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #43

Bookmark and Share

Is this guy done? I know that might be a stupid question, but this is getting crazy, can the guy stay healthy???

Thoughts??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    He's fine. no need to rush him in there.

Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    He's fine. no need to rush him in there.
    That's what I'm hoping!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Gold Standard
    He has not been the same player since the 2005 season when we won the superbowl. In the last 2 years his play has been sub-standard. If he doesn't get his act together this year and return to form the Steelers should part ways with him next year.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I agree, but my gut says he will pull it off this year and return to form.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    He has not been the same player since the 2005 season when we won the superbowl. In the last 2 years his play has been sub-standard. If he doesn't get his act together this year and return to form the Steelers should part ways with him next year.
    Ya know, I've been one of the biggest Troy supporters on here the last 2 years when he hasn't been the same type of impact player that we need to be since winning the SB. 2006 I could kinda of write it off to the whole team stinking and him not being healthy; but then last year he wasn't healthy again and still not playing at the same level we needed him to be when he was on the field. Now this year he hasn't practiced yet in training camp and doesn't look like he'll be back at it anytime soon.

I have to agree with you; if he doesn't get back to the Troy of old it's time to move on and cut our losses. For as much money as he is making we can't afford to keep him around taking up that kind of cap space if he isn't producing. I'll reserve complete judgement though until this year is out and we see how well he did or didn't do.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    he's a bum now and will never be good again, i've always thought he was the most overrated player in the history of steeler football, and now he's proving me right each and every game he plays in.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Koopa's out showin the love.....

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Man, this whole Troy thing is getting crazy. I'm kinda still on the fence with this guy.I remember his first year i was like damn the way this guy throws his body around the field he's got about a 5 year shelf life.But when he's on the field he is a difference maker..and that was obvious on the playoff superbowl run.I think my only main problem right now is the money he's tying up.If he rebounds back and can stay healthy then he's worth it. I can't remember hating and loving a guy at the same time.But i'm hoping he's gonna prove alot of us wrong this year.

I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Please no more Troy threads....I think everybody knows my feelings on Troy...lol.....I don't want to go on one of my rants and ticking somebody off.....I'm in a good mood and I want to stay that way....Once I cut loose on Troy I can't stop...lol

Thread Information