Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sepulveda out for season...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Sepulveda out for season...

Just found the link here he tore his ACL at practice within the last few hours...Boy this is a devistating injury for a already suspect kicking unit....

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08211/900321-66.stm
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 07-29-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard this on the news...THIS SUCKS!!!!!

PITTSBURGH PRIDE! STEEL CITY TANK's Avatar
    What the!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Clowns
    The guy we signed to replace him Paul Ernster was the same punter who played with the Browns last year in the season opener and if you remember correctly I believed he had a punt blocked and dropped one as well in that game against us. I cant believe we cant pick up a better punter then this stiff. What about Mike Barr didnt Arizona cut him last season??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just got the text too, this is just awful for the kid. After a real solid rookie campaign he has this bad luck happen to him right out of the gate.

This freekin camp has been a disaster right from the start and it's only been going on 3 days. Things better clear up and people need to get and stay healthy. I would imagine we'll bring in several punters over the next few weeks and have open tryouts during preseason to find out who's going to win the job.

PITTSBURGH PRIDE! STEEL CITY TANK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    The guy we signed to replace him Paul Ernster was the same punter who played with the Browns last year in the season opener and if you remember correctly I believed he had a punt blocked and dropped one as well in that game against us. I cant believe we cant pick up a better punter then this stiff. What about Mike Barr didnt Arizona cut him last season??
    ..........this thread is making me depressed, if we loose 1 season game because of a punt getting blocked or a punter dropping the ball I'll flip.......

Banned Snake Champion
    My Mood
    Smokin
    wow....this is not good..I just got the text a little bit ago but it didnt say what happened....

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Just got the text too, this is just awful for the kid. After a real solid rookie campaign he has this bad luck happen to him right out of the gate.

This freekin camp has been a disaster right from the start and it's only been going on 3 days. Things better clear up and people need to get and stay healthy. I would imagine we'll bring in several punters over the next few weeks and have open tryouts during preseason to find out who's going to win the job.
    They had better because Paul Ernster is not going to cut it because I have seen enough of that guy punt and he is lousy. How about bringing in Mike Barr or even Josh Miller are they anywhere right now?? Id even be tempted to give Chris Gardocki a call and see if he wants to play another year. Tomlin is trying to downplay this by listening to his comments after they announced the injury saying it's not a big deal. Well it sure as hell is a big deal and they had better address this issue and get a decent punter in here within the next week or so.

Thread Information