Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q&A: Rashard Mendenhall

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSteve View Post
    Imagine how bad *** it will be for him to show up and have an Adrian Peterson type impact? lol I dont know how it will all unfold, but with willie and Mendenhall in the back field teams will have to worry about our running game, and then we hit em with the play action and BAM! TD
    True that!! I also think that very fact is the reason our o line is gonna be ok. Ben isnt a "manage the game QB". He is a Weapon almost to the caliber of Peyton and Brady. Combined that with Ward,Holmes,Miller a healthy Willie being spelled by Mende and MeMo our Oline should be bailed out by some serious talent at theall skill positions. If we were a "one-trick pony" who depended solely on the run or pass, then we may have been in trouble behind this line!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    True that!! I also think that very fact is the reason our o line is gonna be ok. Ben isnt a "manage the game QB". He is a Weapon almost to the caliber of Peyton and Brady. Combined that with Ward,Holmes,Miller a healthy Willie being spelled by Mende and MeMo our Oline should be bailed out by some serious talent at theall skill positions. If we were a "one-trick pony" who depended solely on the run or pass, then we may have been in trouble behind this line!
    At least he's not a "manager" qb by bengal fans definitions, He's an awesome game manager who gets first downs when we need them. More or less like a Brady type game manager than a Dilfer game manager, I dont really know how to explain it so I'll just go ahead and say it, Ben is an elite QB that gives us the chance to win any game, even behind a ****** line

Thread Information