Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still shooting ourselves in the foot.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Still shooting ourselves in the foot.

Turnovers Turnovers Turnovers... we just can't get away from them. Ben is just not with it, why in the hell do you throw a pass up into traffic as you're being sacked ! Why try a flea flicker into double coverage. Its been over 130 pass attempts and 9 interceptions without a TD. He's just not making good decisions on a consistent basis, and it's killing us. A good pass followed up with a poorly thrown ball, an interception, then he takes a sack, then he makes a good play, then its another bad one..its just not good at all.

Our running game is consistent, our play calling is inconsistent, offensive line is conistent, we just cannot get it together and the hole is getting deeper and deeper to try and dig out of.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Dude its more then that. The whole looks like they have no heart. I'm telling Cowher knows he is retiring after the year. I wish he would just walk away now. The team get read Cowher and they know it to and its reflecting on their play on the field.
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 10-08-2006 at 11:30 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    naw, the chargers just owned us....we did not shoot ourselves in the foot....ben is just no longer a good qb, and **** the excuses he's had plenty of time to heal, he's done.......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I know there's alot more to our 1-3 record than that, but Im just reflecting on Ben is doing or not doing at this point in the season..and what he's not doing is making good decisions with the ball, period.

No...he is not making good decisions at all. He just hasn't gotten it back yet. I know he will, but for this season, I hope it's sooner than later because things aren't looking good right now.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    No...he is not making good decisions at all. He just hasn't gotten it back yet. I know he will, but for this season, I hope it's sooner than later because things aren't looking good right now.
    Well Ben doesn't put the hard work in. The Drink Like A Champion pictures last year prove that. I have read many times how Ben party's way to much and really doesn't put the extra hard work in to be a good QB. That has more to do with then his little accident. The accident had nothing to with his two horrible INT's tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well Ben doesn't put the hard work in. The Drink Like A Champion pictures last year prove that. I have read many times how Ben party's way to much and really doesn't put the extra hard work in to be a good QB. That has more to do with then his little accident. The accident had nothing to with his two horrible INT's tonight.
    Sorry, but I don'[t think Ben living his life means that he is not working hard. Yes he is having some problems right now that need to be fixed, but to say becasue you saw some pics of him partying last year, he is not working hard is crap in my opinion. First, the people that posted those online said they have NO IDEA when they were taken, and it didn't seem to effect hom last year. Ben is not the only one to blame for this 1-3 start, and esp. his life outside of football.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    Sorry, but I don'[t think Ben living his life means that he is not working hard. Yes he is having some problems right now that need to be fixed, but to say becasue you saw some pics of him partying last year, he is not working hard is crap in my opinion. First, the people that posted those online said they have NO IDEA when they were taken, and it didn't seem to effect hom last year. Ben is not the only one to blame for this 1-3 start, and esp. his life outside of football.
    Ben doesn't put the work in. Its becoming more clear each passing game. His mechanics are worse. But thats all from the accident yea whatever. Also it was a selfish act by riding the motorcycle in the first place. I have read many times about Ben and his party life style. Ben has let all this success so soon get to his head. But you just keep being a blind homer.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You can't say Ben doesnt work hard. He works out everyday, he watches film everyday, he puts in the time, he does what he's supposed to do. He's just not playing well right now which is contributed to everything that happened to him. Its up to him to get back to form but you can't say its because he party's too much. Unless you personally know you him you can't make that assumption based on some pictures you saw or rumors you hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben doesn't put the work in. Its becoming more clear each passing game. His mechanics are worse. But thats all from the accident yea whatever. Also it was a selfish act by riding the motorcycle in the first place. I have read many times about Ben and his party life style. Ben has let all this success so soon get to his head. But you just keep being a blind homer.
    I am not blaming the accident and never have. I feel that Ben has some major work to do, and I don't see the same Ben I have in the past. I guess we should just give up on him, release him and play Charlie because the guy has gone out to some parties, because no one in the NFL parties.

Thread Information