Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I DON'T UNDERSTAND BRETT FARVE????

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Chatty

I DON'T UNDERSTAND BRETT FARVE????

While i've always liked and respected Brett Farve but I don't understand his motive of retiring and now asking to be released from Green Bay? I do respect the Packer organization for not letting him just come back and take over as starting QB. I fact that he CAN come back but as a backup! Kind of cracks me up!! I knew the guy was going to change his mind for some reason. Who would take him for a starting QB?????

Kind of made me mad when he kept saying he wasn't coming back and now seems like he wants to come back. WHat a fairy tale football career to be with the Packers that long and retired. The guy is kind of nuts I think, quite a slap in the face to the Green Bay organization!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

who cares...its quality entertainment through the longest part of the offseason. He played great last yaer might as well keep going until you cant go anymore. He could be a buc, a panther, a chief, a dolphin, a jet....god forbid a viking, bear or lion lol

You really think that if he ends up going to camp they are not going to change their minds and start Brett? These people change their minds like they change their underwear. If he doesn't get his release or get traded I doubt he comes back at all though there are some serious burnt bridges there.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    You really think that if he ends up going to camp they are not going to change their minds and start Brett? These people change their minds like they change their underwear. If he doesn't get his release or get traded I doubt he comes back at all though there are some serious burnt bridges there.
    I agee with you but I think someone got their panties in a bunch and is pissed that he doesn't want to play for GB. I"m not sure why he wouldn't want to play for them, they've got a some great guys there. It will be interesting to see but it kind of made me mad that he did that. I didn't think he could give it up that easy. I feel its quite a slap in the face as I said before, they were good to him.

Waterboy
    personally i think they should take him back as the startting qb, last year he had a pretty god season, he was the 6th best quarterback according to the qb rating and he had the 4th most yards

My Mood
    Chatty
    I think they would but they feel betrayed by him right now I think. Things could change.

On NFL network last nite some sports writer said he thinks they will trade him for some draft picks and could possibly go to Bucs or Ravens,,,

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by FleaFlicker View Post
    On NFL network last nite some sports writer said he thinks they will trade him for some draft picks and could possibly go to Bucs or Ravens,,,
    Dear God! I the Bucs already have like 8 QBs!! I heard Sims didn't even show up for camp and I guess they got rid of Gradkowski to the Rams so I guess they need a few more to fill in the gaps!!! I"m not a Gruden fan at all!!! Nor a Ravens...feel bad for anywhere he'd go other than Green Bay, to me he's a Packer and always will be!

Rookie Free Agent
    IMO, Brett Favre needs to either be active, or be retired. His little retire, but oh wait, I wanna play again is getting old. I know it's gotta be hard to retire from the game you've loved since childhood, but I mean c'mon Brett. You either need to shuter down or play and cut all the drama.

I think Aarpn Rodgers should demand a trade. He has been through a lot, I mean 3-4 solid years of this bullshit?

Thread Information