Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Pens fans..what do think of this?

From what I have read the Hossa chose to test the FA market as he thinks the Pens offer wasn't enough. I think he is in for a rude awakening. The reported offer of 7yr 50 mil is better than I think he will get in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrbum View Post
    From what I have read the Hossa chose to test the FA market as he thinks the Pens offer wasn't enough. I think he is in for a rude awakening. The reported offer of 7yr 50 mil is better than I think he will get in FA.

I agree....I see Hossa signing here. He is just seeing what is out there....I don't blame him.

Hossa and the Pens have ceased talks and Malkin is very close to signing an affordable multi year deal akin to what Crosby got.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrbum View Post

Montreal, Boston or the NYR will offer him a ton of cash. And if the above trade ghappened, I would have also been pissed.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Addicted
    So many guys they need to get wrapped up. Some of the other guys not being talked about as much Dupuis, Ruutu, Conklin, Roberts, Hall, and Orpik. They're also trying to extend Staal's contract. I think they should let Georges Laraque go this season. I just don't think he is bringing as much as he needs to to the table.

Thread Information