Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Spotlight: ItAintEasyBeingPeazy

Bookmark and Share

Member Spotlight: ItAintEasyBeingPeazy

Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
    ItAintEasyBeingPeazy

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? All my life, but i really started watching them in 1991

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? My brother worked security for them for several years and i got to meet alot of the Players.Barry Foster used to hang out with us at my brothers Apartment.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? I'd have to say Big Ben.

Why are they your favorite player? Just love how it seems like he has changed the team around, to watch him come in as a rookie for maddox and become the reliable veteran that he is now has been a blast to watch.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Greg Lloyd, and Jerome Bettis

What is your favorite Steelers memory? I was at the 1995 AFC championship game when we played the Colts and it came down to a last hail mary pass that bounced around the end zone before falling incomplete...the crowd went nuts and we were SuperBowl bound!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? I used to like Basketball before MJ retired, i really don't get into anything else.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Was looking for some Steelers wallpaper one day and stumbled upon it!

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Great group of people that share a common love, awesome to be apart of it, and the name couldn't be more appropriate...I can't go one day without stopping by and checking things out!

What do you do for a living? I'm an aircraft mechanic for the Hurricane Hunters, a C-130 unit attached to Keesler Air Force Base.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? That i got to meet the President..Clinton at the time.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Being a die-hard Steeler fan

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Dodge Durango

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? To get back in shape

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Spending time with my family, i have twin 3 year old girls that consume 100% of my off time...but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Favorite TV show? Old reruns of Magnum P.I

Favorite video games? I play Battlefield 1942 with some old military buddies now and then

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Everyone in my house watches faithfully!

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? We have made it a ritual around my house..it's called Steeler Sunday and everyone gets decked out in Steeler gear and we all enjoy the game.We all have our terrible towels and i convert the living room into a Steeler Shrine..my buddy walked in one day and said " It looks like Bill Cowher Threw up in here!"..lol

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Chips/Dip and Sweet Tea

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 5

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Haven't watched a game at Heinz yet, but it looks awesome.So i'll go with Heinz.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? The Tackle, I'll never forget that game. It's the Immaculate Reception for my generation.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Great read dude, thanks for sharing ! That's way cool that Barry Foster used to hang out with you all!!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    That's good stuff.....

Nice interview. Sounds like you have a cool job.

Starter
    lol at the Bill Cowher throwing up thing good interview

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSteve View Post
    lol at the Bill Cowher throwing up thing good interview

Nice read,,,,,,,,,,

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    Twin girls.....I bet they are adorable. It was nice getting to know more about you

My Mood
    Smokin
    Great interview....sure the house looks great during the games

Thanks for the sig Flea

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Thanks everyone....,This site is great and it's because of all the great people that belong to it. Thanks AZ for putting that together and posting it.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Good interview!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information