Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Is Cleveland Going To Win Our Division?

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Is Cleveland Going To Win Our Division?

    They've got us at 9-7...

    ...and Cleveland winning the division at 10-6

    http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondth...ticle=20080611
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  2. #2
    Reppin' 724
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Goldsboro, NC- But from Beaver Falls, PA
    Posts
    5,223
    no....

  3. #3
    Banned Snake Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,753
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Hell NO

  4. #4
    STEELER NATION RULES
    ejsteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,810
    My Mood
    Clowns
    They're going to end up self-destructing.

  5. #5
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358
    They will win the division when pigs fly!

  6. #6
    2nd String memphissteelergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    M-town, TN
    Posts
    572
    They look good on paper, and I think they will improve this coming season, and I dare say, give us a bit of a fight, but we still take the division.
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

  7. #7
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny
    How can they win it, if we do?

    They beat one team with a .500+ record last season. Anderson started self destructing late in the year. They have a tougher schedule. 7-9 for the browns. Write it down.


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  8. #8
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,661
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We all knew this was coming; last year they said we'd suck and won the division. 3 years ago they said we'd finish last in the division and we won the super bowl. for every prognosticating magazine that says we'll suck there's another one that says we'll win the division. I was just reading one yesterday that said exactly that.

    The division will be tough this year, no cake walk for sure but Cleveland is in for a rude awakening when they now have to play a schedule that's more tough than any they've had to face in the last 10+ years.

  9. #9
    Banned Snake Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,753
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    We all knew this was coming; last year they said we'd suck and won the division. 3 years ago they said we'd finish last in the division and we won the super bowl. for every prognosticating magazine that says we'll suck there's another one that says we'll win the division. I was just reading one yesterday that said exactly that.

    The division will be tough this year, no cake walk for sure but Cleveland is in for a rude awakening when they now have to play a schedule that's more tough than any they've had to face in the last 10+ years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    How can they win it, if we do?

    They beat one team with a .500+ record last season. Anderson started self destructing late in the year. They have a tougher schedule. 7-9 for the browns. Write it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post
    They look good on paper, and I think they will improve this coming season, and I dare say, give us a bit of a fight, but we still take the division.
    i agree with all of these statements....

    The clowns might improve this year but that does not mean they are winning the division

  10. #10
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,661
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The clowns fans think they are God's gift to the NFL and they are destined to win the AFCN and get back to the super bowl Ok guys, stay in your dream world while the rest of the big boys in the NFL play some real football

    no offense to our resident cleveland fans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Can the Steelers clinch a playoff birth with a win Thursday???
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 12:31 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:27 PM
  4. Playoff Scenario for the Steelers still alive...
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •