Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs. Chargers (Wk. 5)

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post

i know you can't take off the black and gold blinders but he has sucked this year, missing tackle after tackle after tackle, he isn't a ball hawk, he just runs around and misses tackles this year....i like him but i'd take reed who is the best saftey when healthy in the league....roy i'd take just cause i love seeing him lay ppl out and he gets ints every now and then.....so again i like troy, he's fun to watch at times but this year he has been **** so that's why i agreed with whoever called him overrated
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    i know you can't take off the black and gold blinders but he has sucked this year, missing tackle after tackle after tackle, he isn't a ball hawk, he just runs around and misses tackles this year....i like him but i'd take reed who is the best saftey when healthy in the league....roy i'd take just cause i love seeing him lay ppl out and he gets ints every now and then.....so again i like troy, he's fun to watch at times but this year he has been **** so that's why i agreed with whoever called him overrated

When he gets healthy (since he STILL has a busted up shoulder that your two preferred payers would definitely sit out with), you'll backtrack and change your opinion as you always do...it's all good.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    like i always say, i do it play by play game by game, i don't act blind and just hope for the best in the future.....you are full of excuses for everything.....take the blinders off

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    like i always say, i do it play by play game by game, i don't act blind and just hope for the best in the future.....you are full of excuses for everything.....take the blinders off
    LOL...How many times last year did you throw in the towel? 1,000? 10,000?

You have an awful lot to learn about the game of football...but you're young yet. You know everything now, just like I did.

In fact, I found a few of your gems from SF:

well IF we get past the colts i would much rather play the broncos. cause well the pats are bastards and they pretty much own us. and like i said if the pats win it all i will never ever watch football again and i'll have this account deleted and i'll just stick with basketball where the champions don't always have a storyline attached to them

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    In fact, I found a few of your gems from SF:

well IF we get past the colts i would much rather play the broncos. cause well the pats are bastards and they pretty much own us. and like i said if the pats win it all i will never ever watch football again and i'll have this account deleted and i'll just stick with basketball where the champions don't always have a storyline attached to them

now wtf does that have to do with anything *** clown??? is it cause i put IF, sorry i ain't a bias little bitch and act like the steelers are gods gift to the nfl....and if you haven't noticed the pats do own us, i guess those blinders put you in denial too huh??? i can't believe you wasted time and searched something i put in january....or did you save that??? smh @ you

Fellas!? Can't we all just get along?

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Fellas!? Can't we all just get along?

Hell No!

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Koop is comedy gold...quickest to turn on the team I may have ever seen. I enjoy calling him out on it, that's all...

House of Steel
    You can't tell me, he is one of the Cowher Bashers and a Ben Head Hunter is he? He does get carried away a lot and sometimes it gets on my nerves enough to want to slam his head into a wall to snap him out of it. Joking or not, I hate fans like that.

Thread Information