Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm so glad I missed this game. I woke up in the AM and saw the score and freaked out.

You missed the worst refereed game I have ever seen, and I am 67! No wonder the NHL has deterorated into "Slapshot."

My Mood
    Addicted
    Woot! Going to tonight's game! Can't wait!

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    AWESOME GAME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!! 4 - 0 over the less then mighty pens

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA STEELERS View Post
    AWESOME GAME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!! 4 - 0 over the less then mighty pens
    Oh no he diint!

Psh, besides, you're still rooting for the Pens. The Rangers are just the Pens' New York affiliate. Seriously, name me 5 Rangers who aren't former Pens.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    Oh no he diint!

Psh, besides, you're still rooting for the Pens. The Rangers are just the Pens' New York affiliate. Seriously, name me 5 Rangers who aren't former Pens.
    Well there is:

Henrik Lundqvist (G)
    Petr Prucha (LW)
    Ryan Callahan (RW)
    Brandon Dubinsky (C)
    Dan Girardi (D)
    Marc Staal (D)
    Nigel Dawes (LW)
    Fedor Tyutin (D)

These are all players Drafted by the RANGERS who are not former pens....

Then of course you have.....

Sean Avery (LW)
    Chris Drury (C)
    Scott Gomez (C)
    Brendan Shanahan (RW)
    Marek Malik (D)

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by murtuc View Post
    You missed the worst refereed game I have ever seen, and I am 67! No wonder the NHL has deterorated into "Slapshot."

Thank Gary Bettman and his group of lackeys and buffoons for what he is trying to pass off to the general paying public as hockey. Bettman is such a joke.

My Mood
    Addicted
    How great was the Winter Classic? What a finish!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Loved it wish I could have been their in person.Hopefully one of the networks will be kind and offer NHL a TV deal. I so miss watching hockey.

Banned

Post Humphrey

'We'll make it, I think; but you can depend upon it that blessed brother of mine has twigged our little game and is just a-humping for us.'You must go aboard, Humphrey, and find out,' she said.whiz!” I easily discovered by the tone and matter of this exclamation that it was uttered by a son of Mars; neither was it hard to conceive the profession of another person who sat opposite to me, and observed that we ought to have been well satisfied of our security before we entered upon the premises.His face remained expressionless as ever.Two months later I ran into my friend again.
    It was a pledge, a remembrance.I talk about freedom from the rat race, and they focus on toilets.You have courage, health,buy sexy lingerie, strength, and talent.The next day we waited, and the next, and still he made no sign.de la Tremouille to interrogate him himself.Overcoming Obstacles
    He recalled,wholesale sexy lingerie, all at once, the warnings of Lord de Winter, the seductions of Milady, her first attempts after her arrival.When you say it sudden like that, those three syllables sound like the thud and double-locking of a tomb door.
    Brandon’s best, kindest, and most constant patrons — or might I be permitted to say matrons? — and had received a most favourable report of us from the little nurse.Income=ExpenseAsset < Liability
    "It is, nevertheless, the only one we can give."“I profess,” said the doctor, “there is nothing more likely.Voice without. If she is not pleased with you, she is angry with me, and I have to suffer when you are gone away," — Miss Charlotte did not say how much she had to suffer when Philip was absent; how constantly her mother found fault with him; what a sad life, in consequence of her attachment to him, the young maiden had to lead; and I fear that clumsy Philip, in his selfish thoughtlessness, did not take enough of the sufferings which his behaviour brought on the girl.Athos dwelt in the Rue Ferou, within two steps of the Luxembourg.There's good, bad, and terrible.When I was satisfied with the stripes I had bestowed, we carried off his clothes, which we hid in a hedge near the place, and left him stark naked to find his way home in the best manner he could, while I took care to be there before him.Now though the unhappy Philip slept quite soundly, so that his boots, those tramp-worn sentries, remained en faction at his door until quite a late hour next morning; and though little Charlotte, after a prayer or two, sank into the sweetest and most refreshing girlish slumber, Charlotte’s father and mother had a bad night; and, for my part, I maintain that they did not deserve a good one.'You know it won't,' was her reply.The little dear,cheap sexy lingerie, gentle child!"Does she know you?"
    相关的主题文*:

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/04/08...hey-had-tanks/

http://www.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?AddNewUserDirect

http://www.zjmjlsp.com/bbs/forum.php...ead&tid=929066

Thread Information