Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pens Game #6 Playoffs Thread

My Mood
    Addicted
    The Penguins loss was hard for me to take after the game. I thoroughly enjoy and love the Pens. To see them so close and not finish just sucked, but I am proud of this young team. They have a great chance of being a top contender for years to come. I am extremely hopeful and excited for next year. This off-season should be very interesting with Malkin, Fleury, Hossa, Orpik, and Malone all at the end of their contracts. I can't wait to see what happens.

I know moral victories are for losers, but IMO there were no losers in these finals. Detroit has the Cup, but the Pens are champions in their own right. The way they adjusted after games 1 and 2 and fought their way back into the series, fighting back in game 5 with Talbot's miraculous goal with 30 seconds left, Malone and Gonchar playing through injuries, Whitney playing almost a full game's worth of minutes in Gonchar's absence, Fleury just robbing the Wings left and right, then Sykora's goal to win it and force a game 6, and then the way they were SO CLOSE to yet ANOTHER unbelievable comeback in game 6, they played with the heart of a champion. In my opinion, had this been our 2nd year in the finals instead of our first, we'd have beaten the Wings in 5.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information