Thread: Don't forget about Cedric...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Exclamation Don't forget about Cedric...

All the talk lately is about Wards hamstring, Nates dropped passes, trying to get Reid on the field, Holmes getting better as a returner, but nobody is talking about Cedric.

This guy griped all last season about not getting enough passes thrown his way...then we go to him in December and January and he plays great for us. Now here we are in 2006 and he seems to have dissapeared again. With Ward slowed by a hamstring this should be his time to shine. From what Ive seen he's just not getting off the blocks and getting open and when he does he's not consistent. We have a good WR corp and he needs to step up his game and be accounted for, IMO.

Wilson is a big play guy, he runs crisp routes and get alot of YAC, he drops alot of passes though....but, im not worried because the whole offense has been bad so when everything gets moving again he'll be fine.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He's also played some QB so he can be a viable gadget option for us too, just like last year. He can really step up a be a leader for us if he is able to make noise and be a reliable target for Ben.

I agree he is a big play guy for us and he has outstanding speed so Im hoping with Ben getting back to form we'll be able to utilize him more. We've got alot of speed at WR now, so hopefully we'll take advantage of it.

Wilson has fallen to waist-side lately... maybe that's a good thing All this attention going to the others and he is the forgotten guy and all of a sudden he comes out of nowhere again! Wilson will come around he this year, just like KT said.... once the offense starts clicking so will everyone else!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I think most of the NFL thinks we've fallen by the wayside, which is good...just keep overlooking us !!!

You know what, Wilson is like that quite kid in class, does'nt mess with no one keeps to himself, but when pushed kicks the do do right out of ya. He showed this in the playoffs last year.
    aushqf4

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    He's also played some QB so he can be a viable gadget option for us too, just like last year. He can really step up a be a leader for us if he is able to make noise and be a reliable target for Ben.

I agree he is a big play guy for us and he has outstanding speed so Im hoping with Ben getting back to form we'll be able to utilize him more. We've got alot of speed at WR now, so hopefully we'll take advantage of it.
    Look for the gadget play tonight from Cedric...it'd be just like Cowher. In fact, we've played pretty vanilla offensive football so far this year, and I expect that to all change tonight...

Thread Information