Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Is 15th Highest Paid Athlete. Where Does He Rank As A Best QB?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Amazed

Ben Is 15th Highest Paid Athlete. Where Does He Rank As A Best QB?

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

well hes the second highest paid QB, and probably the 3rd or 4th best overall QB

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    well hes the second highest paid QB, and probably the 3rd or 4th best overall QB
    I agree.......I rank Ben 3rd....

In the Top-7. It is very debatable.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'd put him in the top 5 in the league for sure. He's easily mentioned in same breath as Manning, Brady, Palmer, Eli Manning, and anyone else you care to place at the top of the NFL.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I'd put him in the top 5 in the league for sure. He's easily mentioned in same breath as Manning, Brady, Palmer, Eli Manning, and anyone else you care to place at the top of the NFL.
    no way....Palmer sucks...he wont do **** w/o 85....and winning an SB does not guarantee u greatness.....and Ben is an example....he sucked in the SB....but his last season proved what kind of QB he is.....Eli is still garbage....the best completion int eh SB( David Tyree) had nothing to do with him.

Ranked up there with Eli Manning? Umm...guys, Eli Manning is horrible. The only time he played well in 4 years was this years playoff run. His regular season passer ratings are 55.4, 75.9, 77.0, and 73.9 respectively . Why do you think people were calling for his head earlier this season? He is a very average (or below average) quarterback and an INT machine.
    "Can I have a taste of that humble pie now?"

Don't bRUIN Your Life TrojanHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkbdj View Post
    Ranked up there with Eli Manning? Umm...guys, Eli Manning is horrible. The only time he played well in 4 years was this years playoff run. His regular season passer ratings are 55.4, 75.9, 77.0, and 73.9 respectively . Why do you think people were calling for his head earlier this season? He is a very average (or below average) quarterback and an INT machine.
    The Giants passing game was more conservative in the playoffs, setting Manning up to make fewer mistakes. I still don't see him as an elite QB, despite his superbowl win. The Giants made their run with defense. The entire defensive line should have been superbowl MVP. Eli was about as valuable as Brad Johnson, when the bucs won it all.....of course I am bias, because I'm a chargers fan...and we will forever hate Eli Manning for feeling he was God's gift to football, and good enough to say who should or shouldn't draft him...and that he wouldn't play for the Chargers.

after last year i would say most would have him just behind manning and brady. last year he passed palmer, mcnabb...among others.

and im not sure eli should even be mentioned yet, they had a nice playoff run but was terrible for alot of the year

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I think when you win the SB you automatically get thrown into the top QB's in the league status whether it's warranted or not. Eli was average best during most of the year then he was very good in the playoffs and the SB.

Thread Information