Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers individual game tickets on sale June 21!

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Tailgate Coordinator

Post Steelers individual game tickets on sale June 21!

Steelers Individual Game Tickets Available For 2008 Season Through Ticketmaster

PITTSBURGH — A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2008 home games are available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 21, at noon. This marks the second consecutive season fans will be able to purchase the tickets through Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $59 or $62. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$240.

Tickets will be sold either on www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets.

Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.

Steelers 2008 Preseason Schedule

Date Opponent Time (TV)

Saturday, Aug. 8........................ PHILADELPHIA.......................... 7:30 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Thursday, Aug. 28..................... CAROLINA.................................. 7:30 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Steelers 2008 Regular Season Schedule

Date Opponent Time (TV)

Sunday, Sept. 7.......................... HOUSTON................................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

Monday, Sept. 29....................... BALTIMORE................................ 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, Oct. 26.......................... NEW YORK GIANTS................. 4:15 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, Nov. 9........................... INDIANAPOLIS........................... 4:15 p.m. (CBS)

Sunday, Nov. 16 *...................... SAN DIEGO................................. 4:15 p.m. (CBS)

Thursday, Nov. 20..................... CINCINNATI................................ 8:15 p.m. (NFL Network)

Sunday, Dec. 7 *........................ DALLAS....................................... 4:15 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, Dec. 28 *...................... CLEVELAND............................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

* Times and TV network may change due to flexible scheduling

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can't f'n stand ticketmaster. What a bunch of crap ! It's the dumbest idea the Rooney's have ever come up with. You might as well just give all the tickets to the brokers ahead of time and save us all the hassle

Ok, I feel better now...all I can do it try a new strategy from last year and see if I can score a pair of tickets.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I can't f'n stand ticketmaster. What a bunch of crap ! It's the dumbest idea the Rooney's have ever come up with. You might as well just give all the tickets to the brokers ahead of time and save us all the hassle

Ok, I feel better now...all I can do it try a new strategy from last year and see if I can score a pair of tickets.

Thanks for the sig Flea

Draft Pick
    My buddy did last year and we were able to get tix to the 49ers game. You have to call early and take the first available tix they offer you

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I called early, often, late, logged on and still couldn't get them. At this point I don't care what game I just want tickets !

I called early, often, late, logged on and still couldn't get them. At this point I don't care what game I just want tickets !
    LOL, there are two ways to get Steelers tickets!! Know somebody or PAY OUT OF YOUR @SS... TG let me know ASAP after the 21st what game you want tickets to. I know alot of people/ ways to get tickets, i usually get atleast 1 offer to every game. Its just whether i have the $$$ plus i have to be able get 2, one for me and the little lady, if not i might as well chalk it up cause she'll KILL me!!!

But this season im going to try to post on SA, the tickets and prices the as soon as i get offers (usually the week of the game )

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    plus i have to be able get 2, one for me and the little lady, if not i might as well chalk it up cause she'll KILL me!!!\
    i would usually call u a bitch...lol....but my wife almost killed me when i was going to take my bro in law to the jax playoff game last year, instead of her....lol

My Mood
    Smokin
    wow, that sux

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im down for any way to get tickets. I'll be logged on and the phone in hand the second they go on sale and hope for the best. Thanks for the offer XL, I may take you up on that depending on how I make out June 21.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    I strggled to get tix on there but I managed to get 2 to the Jax game through ticketmaster last year. Hopefully I can at least go to one game again this year too.

Thread Information