Thread: EURO 08

Bookmark and Share

EURO 08

So is anyone else watching the European championships? Tough luck for the Hosts Switzerland losing Frei yesterday... I'll be out at the bar to watch Germany vs Poland this afternoon with a bunch of Germans... Germany should most certainly win, but its similar to the Steelers Browns. There is always that chance...
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Well Germany's loss to Croatia puts their spot in the knockout round in doubt... they still have their own destiny in hand but need to at least get a point out of lowly Austria to move on.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

This has been quite a crazy first knockout round, Turkey has another miraculous comeback in the final minute of extra time and then today heavy underdog Russia defeated the Netherlands

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information