9. *
    10. *
    11. #
    12. #
    13. *
    14. #
    15. *
    16. #
    Last edited by darnik44; 05-26-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Rusty Smith over Cullen Harper, Chase Daniel and Tim Tebow?

Marlon Lucky should be igher. He is a great receiver, oass blocker, and a damned good runner.

lesean mccoy and beanie wells are both gonna be awesome, i love micheal oher, i would cry with happiness if we drafted tyson jackson next year. Tebow will be trash in the pros and he better stay another year in school if he wants to be drafted higher than the 5th round. Lauranitis's stock wont be as high as most think, he probably wouldnt have gone in the first this year...ala connor

and im most looking forward to everyone on this board drooling over javorskie lanes nuts....its only a matter of time

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    McCoy is a badass.....I enjoyed watching that kid this past season...I didn't see all the Pitt games...But I did catch at least 4 of them....

I want Tyson Jackson also....I'm kind of hoping he has a crappy year to drop his stock some so the Steelers can draft him....If not I think he will out of the Steelers range....

As for Javorskie Lane....**** him...lol The Steelers really don't need to draft any backs next year....

yeah but hes a fat man that has been mentioned in the same sentence with bettis by people that like to compare players on their body mass rather than talent. you thought owen schmitt got alot of love from people here wait til lanes fat ****ing *** comes around this year lol

jackson would be perfect for us....jsut perfect

i wonder what pat white is gonna do? maybe rb/wr/qb like michael robinson did a few years back

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yeah but hes a fat man that has been mentioned in the same sentence with bettis by people that like to compare players on their body mass rather than talent. you thought owen schmitt got alot of love from people here wait til lanes fat ****ing *** comes around this year lol
    I will be pissed if the Steelers drafted any RB/FB within the first four rounds of the draft next year.......I could see drafting a RB or FB in rounds 6-7 if there were some value there and they wanted to add to the competition.....But I won't have any RBs or FBs on my radar next year....No need to..........

As for Lane being compared to Bettis is a joke.....Lane compares more to Mike Alstott then Jerome Bettis.....Plus I doubt Lane even has the NFL career that Mike Alstott did......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I will be pissed if the Steelers drafted any RB/FB within the first four rounds of the draft next year.......I could see drafting a RB or FB in rounds 6-7 if there were some value there and they wanted to add to the competition.....But I won't have any RBs or FBs on my radar next year....No need to..........

As for Lane being compared to Bettis is a joke.....Lane compares more to Mike Alstott then Jerome Bettis.....Plus I doubt Lane even has the NFL career that Mike Alstott did......
    lane will be good for 4-5 snaps a game before he would be utterly exhausted.

and next year will certainly be the year of the dline and oline and possibly a DB. were set with offensive weapons and linebackers for a while

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lane will be good for 4-5 snaps a game before he would be utterly exhausted.

and next year will certainly be the year of the dline and oline and possibly a DB. were set with offensive weapons and linebackers for a while
    My top three players right now on my board are

1. Tyson Jackson
    2. Vontae Davis
    3. Any of the top tackles after Oher since Oher will be gone.....lol

I also wouldn't mind McFadden to be resigned...But if Jackson is gone and there is a chance Davis won't be there to...But Davis could be tempting if there....This is also way to early to project but I can't get enough of the NFL Draft...lol

andre smith has the most upside of any olineman in the draft, he could end up being really special he needs to control his ****ing weight though.

and **** a corner in the first, im morally opposed to it unless they are named cromartie

Thread Information