Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowns Draft

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Frustrated

Clowns Draft

Is it me or are they really making a go at a good draft with the crappy picks they had this year?

My Mood
    saints-hater
    I think picking a tight end with your 2nd pick in the 4th round when you already have a stud pro bowl tight end in Winslow and desperately need defensive help in the worst way was just flat out stupid by the Browns. Especially when they only had 4 total picks in this draft to begin with. If they expect to compete with the Steelers and win this division they need to improve in a big big way on defense. I still really dont see it with them and I think the Steelers improved their team drastically yesterday with the picks of Mendenhall and Sweed and still should be the favorites to win the AFC North.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Those were 2 great pick ups but our line is still leaking like a siv!

Dont forget just because your a TE doesnt mean you dont play special teams. He is a smaller faster TE that will probably be a beast on kickoff. Not everyone starts or plays one position.
    This is NEXT YEAR!

Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    so its ok for you guys to take a running back when you have a stud but not ok for us to take a TE when we have a stud. typical steeler fan. our backup TE just had back surgery and the browns arent sure he will even play.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThomas View Post
    so its ok for you guys to take a running back when you have a stud but not ok for us to take a TE when we have a stud. typical steeler fan. our backup TE just had back surgery and the browns arent sure he will even play.
    Your ****ing right its ok...we have been in the postseason more than once in the past .......forever.

Start getting there, and your squad wont be second guessed. Until then, realize you're a clowns fan, and thus, barely above dog feces.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Your ****ing right its ok...we have been in the postseason more than once in the past .......forever.

Start getting there, and your squad wont be second guessed. Until then, realize you're a clowns fan, and thus, barely above dog feces.
    You can talk all the **** you want. You are jerk who doesn't know anything about football. Your point was destroyed by Joe Thomas and now you resort to being a little kid. Nice job!
    This is NEXT YEAR!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Though he may have went a little overboard with the enthusiasm of the post, he was still right. The clowns have not earned the right to not be picked apart since they can't seem to get it right. The Steelers have. It's a tough life you clown fans have to live.....

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Quinn View Post
    You can talk all the shiat you want. You are jerk who doesn't know anything about football. Your point was destroyed by Joe Thomas and now you resort to being a little kid. Nice job!
    lol...he destroyed what? I never said the drafting of a tight end was dumb, I said stocking up on bums from other teams was stupid.

I dont know anythign abotu football huh? never heard that before, I'd just have to go the easy route and say, look at the team you root for. how does it feel to follow the perrenial piece of ****? Seriously, everything playoff-wise that is related to cleve, has to do with John Elway handing your asses to you. Other than that ....you guys have been awesome.

Wait till next year....we've heard it before. It says a lot abotu the fans of your team, that you hang out on a Steelers board...it really does. I mean if I liked the browns, I would want to soak in the winning enviroment that is Pittsburgh too.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    lol...he destroyed what? I never said the drafting of a tight end was dumb, I said stocking up on bums from other teams was stupid.

I dont know anythign abotu football huh? never heard that before, I'd just have to go the easy route and say, look at the team you root for. how does it feel to follow the perrenial piece of shiat? Seriously, everything playoff-wise that is related to cleve, has to do with John Elway handing your asses to you. Other than that ....you guys have been awesome.

Wait till next year....we've heard it before. It says a lot abotu the fans of your team, that you hang out on a Steelers board...it really does. I mean if I liked the browns, I would want to soak in the winning enviroment that is Pittsburgh too.
    Every time you post you prove my point. You don't know shiat you aint shiat you wil never be shiat. The only reason Im on this site is because it is not blocked at work. I have a job and they block most things on the net. The league starts over every year and you are only as good as your last season and we both lost. The Giants won. You are the type of guy that can only talk smack on here cuz outside of here you would never man up to me or anyone else.
    This is NEXT YEAR!

Thread Information