Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to bench Culpepper?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Time to bench Culpepper?

The dolphins are bad, Culpepper clearly hasn't figured out how to play football again since he's been injured. He can't be the old Daunte that ran round, and rolloed out of the pocket, and made alot of plays with is feet. He needs to learn to be more of a pocket passer now IMO. Maybe he's not 100% recovered and needs more time to get back to form, or he may never get back to his old form but either way, is it time to start Harrington in Miami?

My Mood
    Addicted
    YESSSSSSSSS!!!! ....lol Harrington can't do much worse. The Fins offense is just plain stinking up the field.

I feel they need to continue to go with Culpepper. The only way he is going to get back to himself is by being on the field. His numbers were decent this past weekend and he didn't really do anything to cost the Phins the game. It was their running game that couldn't get going against Houston. Maybe that has something to with the Texans first overall pick

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Maybe it is the offensive coordinator? Geez if the fins bench culpepper in favor harrington. Things will only go from bad to worse.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    Maybe it is the offensive coordinator? Geez if the fins bench culpepper in favor harrington. Things will only go from bad to worse.
    I disagree, Harrington IMO will give the phins a better chance at winning games. He is more mobile and I think with him coming in will give a spark to the rest of the O. Think about it, if you are the Left tackle on this team and you hold your block for 4 seconds and then look behind you and see that Pepper is being sacked, thats gotta burn your ***. With Harrington I think he will make the O-line's job easier.
    aushqf4

you have to wonder what the dolphins were told prior to signing him. if i remember correctly they also looked at drew brees, and look what he's done so far for the saints.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ya wrong,Ya wrong, Ya wrong, Donte hasn't not been the same after Moss left Minn. Moss made Donte who he is, even before the injuries, donte started looking bad.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Time to bench the QB that was supposed to lead the Dolphins back to Super Bowl glory? Noway I mean the Dolphins were going to dominate the whole NFL with Daunte Culpepper at QB and Culpepper is a better QB then Tom Brady. Now those were not my thoughts. But those were the thoughts of many on a Dolphins message board that I'm a member of. Its clear that Daunte isn't ready to play yet. He did tear 3 knee ligaments. But if the Dolphins bench him then they will be starting Joey Harrington at QB. I rather go with a limp Daunte Culpepper then one of the alltime first round bust in Joey Harrington.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar

hmm

Now Moss wants out of Oakland.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

House of Steel
    Now why are we talking about the Fins? Why do we care? WE ARE THE STEELERS, that is all we care about. Moss can come to Pittsburgh Man, would he bring some major coverage on him and free up Wilson and Ward. I would love that. I am joking.

Thread Information