Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It all works out good today Steelers win Ravens lose...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

It all works out good today Steelers win Ravens lose...

It all came about just like I mentioned it probably would a week ago saying that the Ravens would lose to the Giants and that the Steelers would beat the Chargers. Thus, it gives the Steelers that game lead back in the division and essentially keeps us 2 games ahead of the Ravens with the head to head tiebraker. Big chance to pad our lead this week in the AFC North and in the conference when it comes to getting the upper edge on that number 2 seed which is where the Steelers currently are right now. The Steelers host the Bengals obviously on Thursday night in a game which they should definitely win and move to 8-3 overall and 7-1 in the conference. In the division the Ravens have a very tough game in Baltimore with the Eagles who after they tied Cincy today are going to be in a MUST win mode. The Jets who are 7-3 and have the same record as the Steelers currently the number 3 seed have to play at Tennessee next weekend in a game which they should lose, and move them to 7-4 overall and 5-4 in the conference. As I stated the other day the fact that the Steelers have a chance this week to have 3 less conference losses then the Jets when it comes to trying to get that number 2 seed I believe is a huge huge deal in my opinion coming down the stretch.

Cleveland play tomorrow night, I could give a crap what they're record is... I hope the bastards lose.

who would have thought the JETS would be vying for a number two seed with us before the season started? really made a remarkable turnaround, i hope they make the playoffs just not take our bye week!

The Eagles are going to go to Baltimore pissed off and embarrassed after their tie against the Bengals... I feel bad for the Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    The Eagles are going to go to Baltimore pissed off and embarrassed after their tie against the Bengals... I feel bad for the Ravens!
    Seriously! I hope Flacco brings his first aid kit, because the Eagles defence is going to kill him..
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

The Eagles are a team in shambles. If I was a betting man I'd pick the Ravens in that one.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackngold29 View Post
    Cleveland play tomorrow night, I could give a crap what they're record is... I hope the bastards lose.
    well said i hate the Clowns an these so called fans they have

Rookie Free Agent SteelfordWexler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    The Eagles are a team in shambles. If I was a betting man I'd pick the Ravens in that one.
    I think they threw the ball 60+ times against Cincinatti. They don't exactly have the reputation of stuffing the run. Andy Reid can really out think himself sometimes. Now they go on the road to a place where running isn't ever easy - He will probably run the wishbone.

It makes our game with a resurgent Bungle team all that much more important. We can keep the pressure on them and maintain our AFCN record.

Perfect day football wise
    If Steelers win on Thursday and Ravens lose to Eagles things will be looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelfordWexler View Post
    I think they threw the ball 60+ times against Cincinatti. They don't exactly have the reputation of stuffing the run. Andy Reid can really out think himself sometimes. Now they go on the road to a place where running isn't ever easy - He will probably run the wishbone.
    In his news conference today they ask him. Reporter: Andy the Bengals are 25th in the NFL against the run but you passed it 58 times yeaterday. Westbrook was averaging 6+ yds per carry in the second half but you only gave him the ball 3 times. Why? Andy: Well we noticed that the Bengals were weak against the pass... hehehehehe... I'd be surprised if they beat the Ravens.

Thread Information