Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need a bit of help

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    You should post again saying what he said about you not responding and see if he posts then.....lol
    Lol, that is an excellent idea. I may do that, although the conversation seems to have turned into a Vinatieri vs Gostkowski debate (which shouldn't even be a question), and pats fans hating the man who got them all their rings. That site is kind of interesting actually. They have a few Colts fans who seem to think that if they praise the pats incessantly, it will jinx them and the Colts will finally win, lol.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Addicted
    Colts fans!.....lol They had a great chance last year and blew it. Everyone said if they were at home they wouldn't lose! But guess what happened?...lol
    The Patriots seem to have our number when it counts. If we do anything this year at all I want us to beat the Pats in the playoffs to get that monkey off our backs!

Yeah, while I would never ever stop laughing if the pats missed the playoffs in that weak division, I REALLY want to beat the crap out of them in the playoffs. IMO, that would probably be even more satisfying than winning another super bowl.

i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Good God! Now some dumbass on that site is saying that Kimo von Olehoffen hurt Palmer on purpose, that Cowher teaches his players how to injure people, and the only reason they don't get fined/suspended is because Cowher also teaches them how to make it look like an accident, and that Belichick is a better coach with more character than Cowher because he would never tell his players to play dirty. And a reason he gave for that is because Belichick has, and I quote, "5 rings". WTF!?!?!?!?!

House of Steel
    That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. What forum are you visiting? I am going to raise some hell with them PAST FANS.

www.patriotsplanet.com

But remember, these are strange pats fans. The majority of them, from what I've seen, seem to be decent people. I try to avoid antagonizing them unnecesarily. (except for the morons of course.) And so far I've only found a couple morons.

House of Steel
    Mind telling me, who they are? I will get them good.

Well, there's patfan64, who I owned earlier, and now this new retard's name is Umfold.

Thread Information