Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Steelers 2008 Schedule & Strength of Schedule listing

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    So how in the hell does a team who just went to the SB last year get the easiest schedule in the league...Belicheat is definitely loving this
    Like someone before mentioned, Belli-jerk must have been on his knees a lot in the owners' meetings.

I just wish the Titans game wasn't in December-in the middle of winter! But hey...I'll deal with it.
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

My Mood
    Clowns
    If the Steelers can get to 5-3 or even 4-4 by that Monday night game against the Redskins they are going to be in very good shape I think to win the division with 5 of their last 8 games at Heinz Field. That 2nd game of the year in Cleveland will be huge to see who will control the AFC North with the tiebraker and all for the first half of most of the season especially with the Browns having a much tougher game at home week 1 with the Cowboys then the Steelers do at home with Houston. The Browns could be looking at 0-2 going into that game with the Steelers and if the Steelers are 1-0 after beating Houston they can go up by essentially 3 games with a tiebraker over the Browns if they would beat them week 2 and go to 2-0 and put them at 0-2. That game right now looking at the schedule is very very critical seeing that the Browns are probably the Steelers only competition in the division.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cleveland's schedule is no cake walk either; they've got 3 of the last 5 on the road including playing Indy, us, and tennessee. December should be a VERY interesting month on our division.

The Bengals on the other hand have 4 of their last 5 at home but the 2nd half of their season is brutal; playing Dallas, Indy, Steelers, Jags, and Browns.

November will be a tough month for us, as someone before stated. It isn't as tough as I thought it would be. It seems that the tough games are spread out across the entire schedule, instead of being bunched together. I'm looking forward to Week 2. The Clowns fans are talking so much smack, I'm curious to see how both teams perform. If we go 2-0 and they start out 0-2, that would be great for us. I have faith that we'll get it done and come out on top. Let's go Steelers!!!!!!!
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    How in thee hell can the Pats go 17-1 and get the easiest schedule in the league?

HOW?

HOW?

HOW IS THIS BULLSHIT POSSIBLE?

This league has turned into a back slapping "good old boys club" JOKE!
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

the easiest schedule means absolute ****, things change so much every year, the only thing you can really count in is the steelers beating the browns

and they went 18-1 lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just looking at this closer, we start out the season with 4 of the first 6 games on the road so it's imperative that we get off to a good start because if we do then the majority of the rest of the games are at home so we'll have a great chance to really make some noise in the division and get up on the competition in the friendly confines of Heinz Field. If we start out slow it's not going to get any easier with that brutal stretch from late October through mid November.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Gonna be a rough year that's for sure.

I certainly hope that we play better on the road this year then we did last year. I think its good that we have a lot of home games later in the season.

I'll be thrilled to bits if we beat the Browns, though. I would love to see their fans try and deal with that. "Oh....we lost to the Steelers....AGAIN!"
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerschick1220 View Post
    I certainly hope that we play better on the road this year then we did last year. I think its good that we have a lot of home games later in the season.

I'll be thrilled to bits if we beat the Browns, though. I would love to see their fans try and deal with that. "Oh....we lost to the Steelers....AGAIN!"
    That would be great. I am already sick and tired of listening to the fans saying that the Browns will win the division this year and the Steelers won't make the playoffs. Its amazing how they can state such strong facts when the first kickoff hasn't even happened yet.......

Thread Information