HUGE absolutely HUGE game for us next week. We've got alot of time to prepare for it. Sunday night in SD. We went in there last year and layed the smack down on Brees, Gates, and LT. This year it's gonna be wild too, the chargers have the best D in the league right now, but Rivers is young and we can pressure/confuse him and cause mistakes if we play our game.
- Slow down LT. - You can stop LT, nobody can, but you slow him down and keep him in check. Hit him HARD everytime he gets the ball.
- Use every zone blitz scheme we have to confuse Rivers into mistakes.
- Troy needs to shadow Antonio Gates every play and punish him everytime he get the ball thrown his way.
- Ben to play mistake free football. No turnovers, no miscues on 3rd down. Just play his game use the weapons he has around him.
- OL needs to keep the pressure of Ben no matter what to keep him comfortable in the pocket and allow him to roll out when he wants too, not when he has too.
- Coaches need to call plays that will keep Ben in the zone, alot of high percentage passes, and let Willie get alot of work in. Take our shots down field when they present themselves but overall use the KISS method. Keep It Simple Stupid. Our personnel is good enough to play with anyone against any defense.
Let's get a hat on a hat and go to WAR !!