Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While The Steelers Sleep...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

While The Steelers Sleep...

..the Ravens are busy winning football games. 3 game lead in the AFC North. Hope New England can find something against Cincy as I don't relish having to chase 2 times all season long. Come on Tom Brady, yes I am a Pathetic Patsie fan this week.

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    ..yes I am a Pathetic Patsie fan this week.
    Me too....(ewww i didnt just say that)

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Pats winning 14-6 right now going with 51 seconds left before halftime. Here't to the pats bringing down the Bungals !!!

Im not worried about the ratbirds, we play them twice this year and they'll lose more than a couple games besides that. They are coming into a tough stretch of their schedule with Denver, Carolina, New Orleans, Cincinnati, the Falcons, and us coming up. Besides the ratbird offense looked pathetic again this week. They haven't shown anything at all this year long, Steve McNair was once again average at best. The chargers had that game won but had 2 missed FG's that would have won them the game.

We'll have the ratbirds right where we want them on Christmas eve at Heinz Field so we'll dispatch them from our path when we play them. Remember divisional records are crucial for the playoff race and we play the majority of our divisional games in november and december !
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-01-2006 at 05:42 PM.

My Mood
    Amazed
    How can Brady not pull out a win for us, he has Hank Poteat and Chad Scott in the secondary.

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah's there's a winning combination !!

The Pats completely dismantled the bengals today, the last I saw it was 38-13 and the network pulled the game off the air. This is one of the few tiems I was pulling for the patsies!

The Ravens got the W so they are now 4-0. I'm not too concerned about them because the Steelers play them twice still and as long as the Steelers can walk away with victories in those games then the Steelers are in good shape and will gain 2 games on the Ravens!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The bengals losing today really helped out cause. We exposed their run defense and lack of consistent protection their OL gives Palmer. The Pats took it too em today in a big way !! This brings them back down to earth.

We'll take care of the ratbirds as will other teams. Their offense is too inept to allow them to do anything. Their defense spends all day on the field and they'll wear out over the season.

Afte seeing part of the Bengals today their weaknesses have been really exposed now. The Steelers showed a glimpse of something and the Pats confimred today that their run defense flat out sucks! I think it's a matter of time before the bengals really start to slide.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Bellichek is a mastermind defensive guy. If you have any weakness at all, he'll find it.

When they came into Heinz and beat us a few years back, the players talked about watching film on us from 4 years ago to find out something to use against us !

My Mood
    colts-hater
    I agree there are still keep in mind 13 games left for us and as you said we have the Ravens twice late in the year which will give of an opportunity to catch them if there a game in front of us or tied by beating them head to head. And as you said they face a very tough stretch coming up here having to go to Denver next Monday night which is a game I think they will lose for sure,and then coming back 6 days later to face Carolina will not be an easy task as well. I agree SD should have beat them today, but in typical Marty ball fashion got way too conservative late and he ended up paying for it in the end. I do believe that if the Steelers win that game in SD it will get them on a roll and they will be right back in the thick of things here in the AFC North. The Steelers as far as Im concerned have 4 automatic wins still left on the schedule 2 with the Browns,Tampa,and the Raiders. I do think if we beat SD we most definitely beat the Chiefs here and then go down to Atlanta and win as well before beating Oakland. Its way too early to give up or write this team off there are too many games left and too many different scanerios with the Ravens and Bengals that still have to be played out as far as who they play and when.

Thread Information