Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hating CBS ..

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Hating CBS ..

Ok, I know New England was "comfortably ahead" .. so they were taking me to "a more competitive game" .. LOL

but damn, I wanted to see it laid on thick .. and see the Bengals hanging their heads, going in to their bye week ..

LOL Damn CBS for putting the Jax/Wash game on here in Nashville

House of Steel
    They control the games, we can't say ****.

I would have liked to watch the Patsies lay it on too, but this Jacksonville Washington game is a pretty good game! It's now in OT, but I'm sure CBS didn't think the JAX WAS game was going into OT so oh well

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    All networks do it, it sucks I know ! That Jet game was unreal, what a great game !

Oh God, I was SO PISSED! I missed the first half of the Bungles game, but fortunately I was able to see the part where the Pats totally bitch slapped the Bungles. God, I never thought I'd enjoy a Pats win so much. Hell, I would have loved it if EITHER team had gotten blown out, but it makes it even more fun to see that EVERY SINGLE Bungles flaw that we Steelers fans pointed out to them, and they adamantly denied, was exposed yet again by the Pats. I'm pretty sure this is what last week's game was supposed to be, if the Steelers didn't make so many stupid *** mistakes.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im so happy, now atleast we can don't have to listen to Bengals rant and cheer about being so great !!! Back down to earth punks !!!

Now we have to listen to the Ravens!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah dude, that's even worse, Im glad we don't have any fans from their board over here yet.

On that note, I'm sure we'll get some though because during ratbird week I post on their message board and really let em have it so we're liable to atleast get a few. Even back on SF we never had many ratbird fans, probably because most of them are too dumb to figure out what the internet is !

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Man did anyone else feel dirty rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats today? I know I did but I'm so glad they kicked the Bengals ***. Hopefully the Broncos beat the Ravens in Denver next week. The Browns and Chargers both should have beaten the Ravens. The Ravens are overrated. The only difference they do have a legit QB now in McNair. But he will be hurt by week 9 anyway.

House of Steel
    Matt, the day you start invading the Ratturds board, I am going in with ya. To battle, we march.

Yes, BG32 Forever, I felt so dirty, I actually flipped myself off a few times.

Thread Information